Lea Michele Narrowly Escaped Car Collision
"Glee" star Lea Michele has been left shaken after witnessing a horror collision which narrowly avoided her own car on Sunday, August 1. The actress was on her way to an interview session in Hollywood when she saw a car collide with a truck, causing the big vehicle to flip over multiple times.
It landed just feet away from Michele's car but she escaped unscathed, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The 23 year old stayed at the scene until paramedics and the fire department arrived, before heading off to the Emmy Roundtable at the Chateau Marmont hotel.
After the interview, Michele took to her Twitter.com page to reassure fans she was fine after the incident - and urged them all to buckle up when driving. She wrote, "Saw a very intense car accident today, everyone was alright, thanks to seat belts. Please remember to always wear them."
Nobody was seriously injured in the crash.
More Lea Michele News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?