Lea Michele Narrowly Escaped Car Collision
"Glee" star Lea Michele has been left shaken after witnessing a horror collision which narrowly avoided her own car on Sunday, August 1. The actress was on her way to an interview session in Hollywood when she saw a car collide with a truck, causing the big vehicle to flip over multiple times.
It landed just feet away from Michele's car but she escaped unscathed, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The 23 year old stayed at the scene until paramedics and the fire department arrived, before heading off to the Emmy Roundtable at the Chateau Marmont hotel.
After the interview, Michele took to her Twitter.com page to reassure fans she was fine after the incident - and urged them all to buckle up when driving. She wrote, "Saw a very intense car accident today, everyone was alright, thanks to seat belts. Please remember to always wear them."
Nobody was seriously injured in the crash.
More Lea Michele News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune