Lea Michele Narrowly Escaped Car Collision
"Glee" star Lea Michele has been left shaken after witnessing a horror collision which narrowly avoided her own car on Sunday, August 1. The actress was on her way to an interview session in Hollywood when she saw a car collide with a truck, causing the big vehicle to flip over multiple times.
It landed just feet away from Michele's car but she escaped unscathed, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The 23 year old stayed at the scene until paramedics and the fire department arrived, before heading off to the Emmy Roundtable at the Chateau Marmont hotel.
After the interview, Michele took to her Twitter.com page to reassure fans she was fine after the incident - and urged them all to buckle up when driving. She wrote, "Saw a very intense car accident today, everyone was alright, thanks to seat belts. Please remember to always wear them."
Nobody was seriously injured in the crash.
More Lea Michele News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group