Lea Michele Narrowly Escaped Car Collision
"Glee" star Lea Michele has been left shaken after witnessing a horror collision which narrowly avoided her own car on Sunday, August 1. The actress was on her way to an interview session in Hollywood when she saw a car collide with a truck, causing the big vehicle to flip over multiple times.
It landed just feet away from Michele's car but she escaped unscathed, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The 23 year old stayed at the scene until paramedics and the fire department arrived, before heading off to the Emmy Roundtable at the Chateau Marmont hotel.
After the interview, Michele took to her Twitter.com page to reassure fans she was fine after the incident - and urged them all to buckle up when driving. She wrote, "Saw a very intense car accident today, everyone was alright, thanks to seat belts. Please remember to always wear them."
Nobody was seriously injured in the crash.
More Lea Michele News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat