Rick Ross Praised for His Charity Work
Rapper Rick Ross has been hailed for his charity work as he prepares to support troubled youths in his annual back to school initiative in his native Florida this week. The hip-hop star will host the Third Annual Rick Ross Be Out Day in Miami on Wednesday, August 4, which aims to provide underprivileged kids with free food and drinks and study supplies for the upcoming school year.
This year's event, held by his Rick Ross Charities organization, will be presented in collaboration with North Miami city official Alix Desulme, The Children's Trust and The Urban League of Greater Miami. Ross has also called on his rap pal Waka Flocka Flame to join the activities, and Desulme has heaped praise on the heavyweight star for his philanthropy.
He tells AllHipHop, "We're proud of celebrities like Rick Ross who understand we all have to do our part to assist in providing much needed resources to the children of our community."
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!