Kim Kardashian's Lawyer to Talk to Authorities About Possible Restraining Order Violation
A lawyer for Kim Kardashian is putting Los Angeles authorities on alert amid concerns a man banned from contacting the socialite has breached his restraining order by "tweeting" her sister and boyfriend. Kardashian took legal action against Dennis Shaun Bowman in January after he claimed he was romantically involved with the beauty.
In court documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Kardashian recalled how the obsessed fan began contacting her on social networking site Twitter in September 2009, before moving from Georgia to be near her Calabasas, California home. Kardashian was finally awarded a permanent restraining order against Bowman in February, which banned him from having any contact with her until 2013.
But the star's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, claims Bowman has since contacted the star's sister Khloe Kardashian and her American footballer boyfriend Miles Austin via Twitter. She is planning to report Bowman's rants to Los Angeles police as she believes they could be in violation of the order.
Holley tells TMZ, "I will be speaking with law enforcement detectives... to determine whether or not Mr. Bowman's actions are a violation of the order in place restricting Mr. Bowman's conduct toward Ms. Kardashian."
More Kim Kardashian News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video