Kim Kardashian's Lawyer to Talk to Authorities About Possible Restraining Order Violation
A lawyer for Kim Kardashian is putting Los Angeles authorities on alert amid concerns a man banned from contacting the socialite has breached his restraining order by "tweeting" her sister and boyfriend. Kardashian took legal action against Dennis Shaun Bowman in January after he claimed he was romantically involved with the beauty.
In court documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Kardashian recalled how the obsessed fan began contacting her on social networking site Twitter in September 2009, before moving from Georgia to be near her Calabasas, California home. Kardashian was finally awarded a permanent restraining order against Bowman in February, which banned him from having any contact with her until 2013.
But the star's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, claims Bowman has since contacted the star's sister Khloe Kardashian and her American footballer boyfriend Miles Austin via Twitter. She is planning to report Bowman's rants to Los Angeles police as she believes they could be in violation of the order.
Holley tells TMZ, "I will be speaking with law enforcement detectives... to determine whether or not Mr. Bowman's actions are a violation of the order in place restricting Mr. Bowman's conduct toward Ms. Kardashian."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed