Ronnie Wood Learns to Use Internet for Daughter
Rocker Ronnie Wood has finally learned how to use the internet - so he can have regular chats with his daughter Leah in Australia. The Rolling Stones guitarist found it confusing to master emails and online phone network Skype, but Leah's move Down Under earlier this year forced him to wise up to modern technology.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Mum was a bit upset (when I relocated), but you've got to experience life. Dad was fine about it, too. I've been too busy to even plan for them coming to visit. Thank goodness for email and Skype, which dad can handle now."
Ronnie Wood is set to show off his art works at Butler Institute of American Art in Ohio on September 21. Not less than 30 of Wood's paintings will be displayed at the museum this autumn.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!