Ronnie Wood Learns to Use Internet for Daughter
Rocker Ronnie Wood has finally learned how to use the internet - so he can have regular chats with his daughter Leah in Australia. The Rolling Stones guitarist found it confusing to master emails and online phone network Skype, but Leah's move Down Under earlier this year forced him to wise up to modern technology.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Mum was a bit upset (when I relocated), but you've got to experience life. Dad was fine about it, too. I've been too busy to even plan for them coming to visit. Thank goodness for email and Skype, which dad can handle now."
Ronnie Wood is set to show off his art works at Butler Institute of American Art in Ohio on September 21. Not less than 30 of Wood's paintings will be displayed at the museum this autumn.
More The Rolling Stones News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!