Ronnie Wood Learns to Use Internet for Daughter
Rocker Ronnie Wood has finally learned how to use the internet - so he can have regular chats with his daughter Leah in Australia. The Rolling Stones guitarist found it confusing to master emails and online phone network Skype, but Leah's move Down Under earlier this year forced him to wise up to modern technology.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Mum was a bit upset (when I relocated), but you've got to experience life. Dad was fine about it, too. I've been too busy to even plan for them coming to visit. Thank goodness for email and Skype, which dad can handle now."
Ronnie Wood is set to show off his art works at Butler Institute of American Art in Ohio on September 21. Not less than 30 of Wood's paintings will be displayed at the museum this autumn.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics