Ronnie Wood Learns to Use Internet for Daughter
Rocker Ronnie Wood has finally learned how to use the internet - so he can have regular chats with his daughter Leah in Australia. The Rolling Stones guitarist found it confusing to master emails and online phone network Skype, but Leah's move Down Under earlier this year forced him to wise up to modern technology.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Mum was a bit upset (when I relocated), but you've got to experience life. Dad was fine about it, too. I've been too busy to even plan for them coming to visit. Thank goodness for email and Skype, which dad can handle now."
Ronnie Wood is set to show off his art works at Butler Institute of American Art in Ohio on September 21. Not less than 30 of Wood's paintings will be displayed at the museum this autumn.
More The Rolling Stones News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris