Ronnie Wood Learns to Use Internet for Daughter
Rocker Ronnie Wood has finally learned how to use the internet - so he can have regular chats with his daughter Leah in Australia. The Rolling Stones guitarist found it confusing to master emails and online phone network Skype, but Leah's move Down Under earlier this year forced him to wise up to modern technology.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Mum was a bit upset (when I relocated), but you've got to experience life. Dad was fine about it, too. I've been too busy to even plan for them coming to visit. Thank goodness for email and Skype, which dad can handle now."
Ronnie Wood is set to show off his art works at Butler Institute of American Art in Ohio on September 21. Not less than 30 of Wood's paintings will be displayed at the museum this autumn.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her