'Baywatch' Babes to Return to Small Screen in Reality Series
Former "Baywatch" stars Traci Bingham, Nicole Eggert, Donna D'Errico and Gena Lee Nolin are bouncing back to the small screen in a new U.S. reality series about living together in a beach house. The foursome, who rose to fame as Los Angeles County lifeguards in the '90s series, will co-star in "Back to the Bay", a docu-comedy about the actress' new careers.
The series will chronicle Eggert's efforts as she works on exercise DVDs and raises her 12-year-old daughter, while Bingham is setting up her own dating service. Nolin will also be followed as she promotes her a book about postpartum depression, having just given birth to her third child, while D'Errico is said to be "a conspiracy theorist" whose goal is to climb Turkey's Mount Ararat and search for Noah's Ark.
Executive producer Scott Stone tells trade paper Daily Variety, "These amazing women have all embraced the nostalgia of the 'Baywatch' phenomenon and are ready to show us all how to have a blast again." An air date for "Back to the Bay" has yet to be set.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris