'Baywatch' Babes to Return to Small Screen in Reality Series
Former "Baywatch" stars Traci Bingham, Nicole Eggert, Donna D'Errico and Gena Lee Nolin are bouncing back to the small screen in a new U.S. reality series about living together in a beach house. The foursome, who rose to fame as Los Angeles County lifeguards in the '90s series, will co-star in "Back to the Bay", a docu-comedy about the actress' new careers.
The series will chronicle Eggert's efforts as she works on exercise DVDs and raises her 12-year-old daughter, while Bingham is setting up her own dating service. Nolin will also be followed as she promotes her a book about postpartum depression, having just given birth to her third child, while D'Errico is said to be "a conspiracy theorist" whose goal is to climb Turkey's Mount Ararat and search for Noah's Ark.
Executive producer Scott Stone tells trade paper Daily Variety, "These amazing women have all embraced the nostalgia of the 'Baywatch' phenomenon and are ready to show us all how to have a blast again." An air date for "Back to the Bay" has yet to be set.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story