'Baywatch' Babes to Return to Small Screen in Reality Series
Former "Baywatch" stars Traci Bingham, Nicole Eggert, Donna D'Errico and Gena Lee Nolin are bouncing back to the small screen in a new U.S. reality series about living together in a beach house. The foursome, who rose to fame as Los Angeles County lifeguards in the '90s series, will co-star in "Back to the Bay", a docu-comedy about the actress' new careers.
The series will chronicle Eggert's efforts as she works on exercise DVDs and raises her 12-year-old daughter, while Bingham is setting up her own dating service. Nolin will also be followed as she promotes her a book about postpartum depression, having just given birth to her third child, while D'Errico is said to be "a conspiracy theorist" whose goal is to climb Turkey's Mount Ararat and search for Noah's Ark.
Executive producer Scott Stone tells trade paper Daily Variety, "These amazing women have all embraced the nostalgia of the 'Baywatch' phenomenon and are ready to show us all how to have a blast again." An air date for "Back to the Bay" has yet to be set.
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake