'Baywatch' Babes to Return to Small Screen in Reality Series
Former "Baywatch" stars Traci Bingham, Nicole Eggert, Donna D'Errico and Gena Lee Nolin are bouncing back to the small screen in a new U.S. reality series about living together in a beach house. The foursome, who rose to fame as Los Angeles County lifeguards in the '90s series, will co-star in "Back to the Bay", a docu-comedy about the actress' new careers.
The series will chronicle Eggert's efforts as she works on exercise DVDs and raises her 12-year-old daughter, while Bingham is setting up her own dating service. Nolin will also be followed as she promotes her a book about postpartum depression, having just given birth to her third child, while D'Errico is said to be "a conspiracy theorist" whose goal is to climb Turkey's Mount Ararat and search for Noah's Ark.
Executive producer Scott Stone tells trade paper Daily Variety, "These amazing women have all embraced the nostalgia of the 'Baywatch' phenomenon and are ready to show us all how to have a blast again." An air date for "Back to the Bay" has yet to be set.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her