'Baywatch' Babes to Return to Small Screen in Reality Series
Former "Baywatch" stars Traci Bingham, Nicole Eggert, Donna D'Errico and Gena Lee Nolin are bouncing back to the small screen in a new U.S. reality series about living together in a beach house. The foursome, who rose to fame as Los Angeles County lifeguards in the '90s series, will co-star in "Back to the Bay", a docu-comedy about the actress' new careers.
The series will chronicle Eggert's efforts as she works on exercise DVDs and raises her 12-year-old daughter, while Bingham is setting up her own dating service. Nolin will also be followed as she promotes her a book about postpartum depression, having just given birth to her third child, while D'Errico is said to be "a conspiracy theorist" whose goal is to climb Turkey's Mount Ararat and search for Noah's Ark.
Executive producer Scott Stone tells trade paper Daily Variety, "These amazing women have all embraced the nostalgia of the 'Baywatch' phenomenon and are ready to show us all how to have a blast again." An air date for "Back to the Bay" has yet to be set.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie