Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Carefully Plan Date Nights
Angelina Jolie takes care to schedule 'date nights' with her partner Brad Pitt - because she's convinced a little bit of romance will help "hold" their relationship "together". The actress admits she carefully plans time away from their six children so they can be together as a couple - even if it only means sneaking off to another corner of their house to have dinner on their own.
She tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "We actually schedule them (date nights). We just had one the other night and we went next door so we didn't have to worry about the paparazzi and the kids didn't know where we were. We have a house that has two sections so we go to the part that's normally the studio and the office and just have dinner as a couple."
"If you can hold it together - which is hard these days and a lot of people separate - then you have to work at it, and you have to make that time when you are not Mum and Dad once in a while."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof