Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Carefully Plan Date Nights
Angelina Jolie takes care to schedule 'date nights' with her partner Brad Pitt - because she's convinced a little bit of romance will help "hold" their relationship "together". The actress admits she carefully plans time away from their six children so they can be together as a couple - even if it only means sneaking off to another corner of their house to have dinner on their own.
She tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "We actually schedule them (date nights). We just had one the other night and we went next door so we didn't have to worry about the paparazzi and the kids didn't know where we were. We have a house that has two sections so we go to the part that's normally the studio and the office and just have dinner as a couple."
"If you can hold it together - which is hard these days and a lot of people separate - then you have to work at it, and you have to make that time when you are not Mum and Dad once in a while."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death