Janet Is the 'Cool' Aunt in Jackson Family
Janet Jackson is the famous family's "cool auntie" - her brother Michael Jackson's children go to her for help when they've misbehaved. The "Nasty" hitmaker has more than 25 nieces and nephews and admits they all see her as a confidante who acts as a peacemaker between them and their parents - and she is more than happy with the role.
She tells Britain's You magazine, "I get texts and emails all day long from them. Auntie Janet this and Auntie Janet that. I'm the aunt that they come to when they think they're going to get in trouble. You know, 'I just got a tattoo, or a piercing. And my dad saw it last night and he wants to choke me! Can you talk to him, Auntie Janet?'"
Janet Jackson herself is not married although she had been in a long term relationship with producer Jermaine Dupri. The couple split in 2009 but remained friends.
More Janet Jackson News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!