Janet Is the 'Cool' Aunt in Jackson Family
Janet Jackson is the famous family's "cool auntie" - her brother Michael Jackson's children go to her for help when they've misbehaved. The "Nasty" hitmaker has more than 25 nieces and nephews and admits they all see her as a confidante who acts as a peacemaker between them and their parents - and she is more than happy with the role.
She tells Britain's You magazine, "I get texts and emails all day long from them. Auntie Janet this and Auntie Janet that. I'm the aunt that they come to when they think they're going to get in trouble. You know, 'I just got a tattoo, or a piercing. And my dad saw it last night and he wants to choke me! Can you talk to him, Auntie Janet?'"
Janet Jackson herself is not married although she had been in a long term relationship with producer Jermaine Dupri. The couple split in 2009 but remained friends.
More Janet Jackson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media