Michael Jackson's Lawyer to Sue Over Unauthorized Casino
Lawyers representing Michael Jackson's estate are taking legal action against the bosses of an online casino which has allegedly been using the King of Pop's likeness without permission. The Michael Jackson Casino website, which boasts gambling games including poker and baccarat, features a picture of the late superstar on its home page and mentions the singer in the opening tag line.
The introduction reads, "The King of Pop is proud to bring you the most exciting Vegas style online casino betting experience on the Net!" But Howard Weitzman, an attorney for Jackson's estate, is adamant the website has not been given official approval to use Jackson's image.
He tells TMZ.com that he will "take whatever legal actions are necessary to shut this operation down."
More Michael Jackson News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die