Michael Jackson's Lawyer to Sue Over Unauthorized Casino
Lawyers representing Michael Jackson's estate are taking legal action against the bosses of an online casino which has allegedly been using the King of Pop's likeness without permission. The Michael Jackson Casino website, which boasts gambling games including poker and baccarat, features a picture of the late superstar on its home page and mentions the singer in the opening tag line.
The introduction reads, "The King of Pop is proud to bring you the most exciting Vegas style online casino betting experience on the Net!" But Howard Weitzman, an attorney for Jackson's estate, is adamant the website has not been given official approval to use Jackson's image.
He tells TMZ.com that he will "take whatever legal actions are necessary to shut this operation down."
More Michael Jackson News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy