Michael Jackson's Lawyer to Sue Over Unauthorized Casino
Lawyers representing Michael Jackson's estate are taking legal action against the bosses of an online casino which has allegedly been using the King of Pop's likeness without permission. The Michael Jackson Casino website, which boasts gambling games including poker and baccarat, features a picture of the late superstar on its home page and mentions the singer in the opening tag line.
The introduction reads, "The King of Pop is proud to bring you the most exciting Vegas style online casino betting experience on the Net!" But Howard Weitzman, an attorney for Jackson's estate, is adamant the website has not been given official approval to use Jackson's image.
He tells TMZ.com that he will "take whatever legal actions are necessary to shut this operation down."
More Michael Jackson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival