Michael Jackson's Lawyer to Sue Over Unauthorized Casino
Lawyers representing Michael Jackson's estate are taking legal action against the bosses of an online casino which has allegedly been using the King of Pop's likeness without permission. The Michael Jackson Casino website, which boasts gambling games including poker and baccarat, features a picture of the late superstar on its home page and mentions the singer in the opening tag line.
The introduction reads, "The King of Pop is proud to bring you the most exciting Vegas style online casino betting experience on the Net!" But Howard Weitzman, an attorney for Jackson's estate, is adamant the website has not been given official approval to use Jackson's image.
He tells TMZ.com that he will "take whatever legal actions are necessary to shut this operation down."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!