Shakira's Sex Appeal Bottled in New Perfume
Colombian superstar Shakira has bottled up the secret to her sex appeal - she's launched her own signature perfume. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has followed in the footsteps of her pop peers Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears by entering the cosmetics industry in a deal with Puig.
The singer says, "The type of women who feel a connection with this fragrance would be independent and strong, but also a woman with a great capacity to love and a strong sense of who they are. It's for a woman who believes in herself. Like one of my songs, I wanted 'S by Shakira' to tell a story, and to be something personal and unique. A perfume has to really reflect something inside you, make you connect with it in an emotional way."
S by Shakira, which features notes of jasmine and sandalwood, will go on sale in September with prices starting from $17.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special