Shakira's Sex Appeal Bottled in New Perfume
Colombian superstar Shakira has bottled up the secret to her sex appeal - she's launched her own signature perfume. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has followed in the footsteps of her pop peers Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears by entering the cosmetics industry in a deal with Puig.
The singer says, "The type of women who feel a connection with this fragrance would be independent and strong, but also a woman with a great capacity to love and a strong sense of who they are. It's for a woman who believes in herself. Like one of my songs, I wanted 'S by Shakira' to tell a story, and to be something personal and unique. A perfume has to really reflect something inside you, make you connect with it in an emotional way."
S by Shakira, which features notes of jasmine and sandalwood, will go on sale in September with prices starting from $17.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers