Shakira's Sex Appeal Bottled in New Perfume
Colombian superstar Shakira has bottled up the secret to her sex appeal - she's launched her own signature perfume. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has followed in the footsteps of her pop peers Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears by entering the cosmetics industry in a deal with Puig.
The singer says, "The type of women who feel a connection with this fragrance would be independent and strong, but also a woman with a great capacity to love and a strong sense of who they are. It's for a woman who believes in herself. Like one of my songs, I wanted 'S by Shakira' to tell a story, and to be something personal and unique. A perfume has to really reflect something inside you, make you connect with it in an emotional way."
S by Shakira, which features notes of jasmine and sandalwood, will go on sale in September with prices starting from $17.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences