Shakira's Sex Appeal Bottled in New Perfume
Colombian superstar Shakira has bottled up the secret to her sex appeal - she's launched her own signature perfume. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has followed in the footsteps of her pop peers Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears by entering the cosmetics industry in a deal with Puig.
The singer says, "The type of women who feel a connection with this fragrance would be independent and strong, but also a woman with a great capacity to love and a strong sense of who they are. It's for a woman who believes in herself. Like one of my songs, I wanted 'S by Shakira' to tell a story, and to be something personal and unique. A perfume has to really reflect something inside you, make you connect with it in an emotional way."
S by Shakira, which features notes of jasmine and sandalwood, will go on sale in September with prices starting from $17.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt