Shakira's Sex Appeal Bottled in New Perfume
Colombian superstar Shakira has bottled up the secret to her sex appeal - she's launched her own signature perfume. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has followed in the footsteps of her pop peers Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears by entering the cosmetics industry in a deal with Puig.
The singer says, "The type of women who feel a connection with this fragrance would be independent and strong, but also a woman with a great capacity to love and a strong sense of who they are. It's for a woman who believes in herself. Like one of my songs, I wanted 'S by Shakira' to tell a story, and to be something personal and unique. A perfume has to really reflect something inside you, make you connect with it in an emotional way."
S by Shakira, which features notes of jasmine and sandalwood, will go on sale in September with prices starting from $17.
More Shakira News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?