Tamera Mowry Wants Big Wedding With Wine and Vera Wang
Actress Tamera Mowry is already busy planning her May wedding - she wants a lavish bash with her twin sister Tia Mowry as her maid of honor. The "Sister, Sister" star accepted a proposal from Fox News correspondent Adam Housley during a recent trip to Italy, three years after the couple called off its first engagement.
Mowry already has big plans for the event - and even knows exactly what her dress will be like. She tells E! News, "I'm so excited. It is going to be a big wedding, probably 400 people with seven bridesmaids and groomsmen. Adam's family owns a winery in Napa, California, but the wedding will take place at a nearby estate. We want this wedding to respect us. I was courted in Napa and fell in love with the city. Wine has become a big part of our life together."
"I'm a huge Vera Wang fan, I've wanted a Vera Wang wedding dress since I was a teenager. Being engaged is truly the most joyful feeling."
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure