Tamera Mowry Wants Big Wedding With Wine and Vera Wang
Actress Tamera Mowry is already busy planning her May wedding - she wants a lavish bash with her twin sister Tia Mowry as her maid of honor. The "Sister, Sister" star accepted a proposal from Fox News correspondent Adam Housley during a recent trip to Italy, three years after the couple called off its first engagement.
Mowry already has big plans for the event - and even knows exactly what her dress will be like. She tells E! News, "I'm so excited. It is going to be a big wedding, probably 400 people with seven bridesmaids and groomsmen. Adam's family owns a winery in Napa, California, but the wedding will take place at a nearby estate. We want this wedding to respect us. I was courted in Napa and fell in love with the city. Wine has become a big part of our life together."
"I'm a huge Vera Wang fan, I've wanted a Vera Wang wedding dress since I was a teenager. Being engaged is truly the most joyful feeling."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville