Tamera Mowry Wants Big Wedding With Wine and Vera Wang
Actress Tamera Mowry is already busy planning her May wedding - she wants a lavish bash with her twin sister Tia Mowry as her maid of honor. The "Sister, Sister" star accepted a proposal from Fox News correspondent Adam Housley during a recent trip to Italy, three years after the couple called off its first engagement.
Mowry already has big plans for the event - and even knows exactly what her dress will be like. She tells E! News, "I'm so excited. It is going to be a big wedding, probably 400 people with seven bridesmaids and groomsmen. Adam's family owns a winery in Napa, California, but the wedding will take place at a nearby estate. We want this wedding to respect us. I was courted in Napa and fell in love with the city. Wine has become a big part of our life together."
"I'm a huge Vera Wang fan, I've wanted a Vera Wang wedding dress since I was a teenager. Being engaged is truly the most joyful feeling."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens