Tamera Mowry Wants Big Wedding With Wine and Vera Wang
Actress Tamera Mowry is already busy planning her May wedding - she wants a lavish bash with her twin sister Tia Mowry as her maid of honor. The "Sister, Sister" star accepted a proposal from Fox News correspondent Adam Housley during a recent trip to Italy, three years after the couple called off its first engagement.
Mowry already has big plans for the event - and even knows exactly what her dress will be like. She tells E! News, "I'm so excited. It is going to be a big wedding, probably 400 people with seven bridesmaids and groomsmen. Adam's family owns a winery in Napa, California, but the wedding will take place at a nearby estate. We want this wedding to respect us. I was courted in Napa and fell in love with the city. Wine has become a big part of our life together."
"I'm a huge Vera Wang fan, I've wanted a Vera Wang wedding dress since I was a teenager. Being engaged is truly the most joyful feeling."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'