Tamera Mowry Wants Big Wedding With Wine and Vera Wang
Actress Tamera Mowry is already busy planning her May wedding - she wants a lavish bash with her twin sister Tia Mowry as her maid of honor. The "Sister, Sister" star accepted a proposal from Fox News correspondent Adam Housley during a recent trip to Italy, three years after the couple called off its first engagement.
Mowry already has big plans for the event - and even knows exactly what her dress will be like. She tells E! News, "I'm so excited. It is going to be a big wedding, probably 400 people with seven bridesmaids and groomsmen. Adam's family owns a winery in Napa, California, but the wedding will take place at a nearby estate. We want this wedding to respect us. I was courted in Napa and fell in love with the city. Wine has become a big part of our life together."
"I'm a huge Vera Wang fan, I've wanted a Vera Wang wedding dress since I was a teenager. Being engaged is truly the most joyful feeling."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'