Dennis Rodman on Car Accident: They Can't Get Rid of Me
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman has escaped unscathed after a car crash which flipped his vehicle three times, according to a U.S. report. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star was the passenger in a car driving through Fort Lauderdale, Florida when one of the tires is said to have blown out.
The vehicle then rolled three times and Rodman was pulled from the wreckage by passersby, according to TMZ.com. Rodman hurt his finger in the smash, while the driver was transported to a local hospital and treated for head injuries.
The star's agent, Darren Prince, says, "Thank God he's OK. He walked out with a little scratch on his finger." Prince said that Rodman told him, "'I'm still living brother. They can't get rid of me'."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie