Hulk Hogan's Singer Daughter Sued Over Song Credit
Hulk Hogan's singer daughter Brooke Hogan is facing legal action from her former producers over allegations she failed to properly credit them for work completed for her 2009 album "The Redemption". Pop star and reality TV regular Brooke is being sued by bosses at Jamaican production company J 2 over the instrumental for the track "Trust Me", which featured on the album.
The 22-year-old star is accused of failing to give due credit in the liner notes of the record, which instead named one of Hogan's associates as the producer of the song.
J 2 executives filed suit in Manhattan federal court in New York on Thursday, July 29 and they are seeking at least $200,000 in compensation, according to the New York Post.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation