Hulk Hogan's Singer Daughter Sued Over Song Credit
Hulk Hogan's singer daughter Brooke Hogan is facing legal action from her former producers over allegations she failed to properly credit them for work completed for her 2009 album "The Redemption". Pop star and reality TV regular Brooke is being sued by bosses at Jamaican production company J 2 over the instrumental for the track "Trust Me", which featured on the album.
The 22-year-old star is accused of failing to give due credit in the liner notes of the record, which instead named one of Hogan's associates as the producer of the song.
J 2 executives filed suit in Manhattan federal court in New York on Thursday, July 29 and they are seeking at least $200,000 in compensation, according to the New York Post.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest