Hulk Hogan's Singer Daughter Sued Over Song Credit
Hulk Hogan's singer daughter Brooke Hogan is facing legal action from her former producers over allegations she failed to properly credit them for work completed for her 2009 album "The Redemption". Pop star and reality TV regular Brooke is being sued by bosses at Jamaican production company J 2 over the instrumental for the track "Trust Me", which featured on the album.
The 22-year-old star is accused of failing to give due credit in the liner notes of the record, which instead named one of Hogan's associates as the producer of the song.
J 2 executives filed suit in Manhattan federal court in New York on Thursday, July 29 and they are seeking at least $200,000 in compensation, according to the New York Post.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival