Hulk Hogan's Singer Daughter Sued Over Song Credit
Hulk Hogan's singer daughter Brooke Hogan is facing legal action from her former producers over allegations she failed to properly credit them for work completed for her 2009 album "The Redemption". Pop star and reality TV regular Brooke is being sued by bosses at Jamaican production company J 2 over the instrumental for the track "Trust Me", which featured on the album.
The 22-year-old star is accused of failing to give due credit in the liner notes of the record, which instead named one of Hogan's associates as the producer of the song.
J 2 executives filed suit in Manhattan federal court in New York on Thursday, July 29 and they are seeking at least $200,000 in compensation, according to the New York Post.
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her