Hulk Hogan's Singer Daughter Sued Over Song Credit
Hulk Hogan's singer daughter Brooke Hogan is facing legal action from her former producers over allegations she failed to properly credit them for work completed for her 2009 album "The Redemption". Pop star and reality TV regular Brooke is being sued by bosses at Jamaican production company J 2 over the instrumental for the track "Trust Me", which featured on the album.
The 22-year-old star is accused of failing to give due credit in the liner notes of the record, which instead named one of Hogan's associates as the producer of the song.
J 2 executives filed suit in Manhattan federal court in New York on Thursday, July 29 and they are seeking at least $200,000 in compensation, according to the New York Post.
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson