January Jones: Creator Urges 'Mad Men' Female Stars to Indulge in Tasty Treats
"Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner urges his female stars to indulge in tasty treats and stay off the treadmill so they can look "healthy", according to actress January Jones. The 32-year-old blonde bombshell insists she loves working on the drama, set in the 1960s, because she is expected to look like a curvy '60s woman rather than a modern, toned Hollywood actress.
Weiner reportedly asked Jones to put on weight in 2009 and she admits she's embracing her new body shape and enjoying "beer and carbs".
The ex-girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher tells Britain's Tatler magazine, "He (Weiner) would prefer we didn't work out and that we eat really well, so we look like healthy women... I wish more women would realist that's what men like."
More January Jones News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered