January Jones: Creator Urges 'Mad Men' Female Stars to Indulge in Tasty Treats
"Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner urges his female stars to indulge in tasty treats and stay off the treadmill so they can look "healthy", according to actress January Jones. The 32-year-old blonde bombshell insists she loves working on the drama, set in the 1960s, because she is expected to look like a curvy '60s woman rather than a modern, toned Hollywood actress.
Weiner reportedly asked Jones to put on weight in 2009 and she admits she's embracing her new body shape and enjoying "beer and carbs".
The ex-girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher tells Britain's Tatler magazine, "He (Weiner) would prefer we didn't work out and that we eat really well, so we look like healthy women... I wish more women would realist that's what men like."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris