January Jones: Creator Urges 'Mad Men' Female Stars to Indulge in Tasty Treats
"Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner urges his female stars to indulge in tasty treats and stay off the treadmill so they can look "healthy", according to actress January Jones. The 32-year-old blonde bombshell insists she loves working on the drama, set in the 1960s, because she is expected to look like a curvy '60s woman rather than a modern, toned Hollywood actress.
Weiner reportedly asked Jones to put on weight in 2009 and she admits she's embracing her new body shape and enjoying "beer and carbs".
The ex-girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher tells Britain's Tatler magazine, "He (Weiner) would prefer we didn't work out and that we eat really well, so we look like healthy women... I wish more women would realist that's what men like."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018