January Jones: Creator Urges 'Mad Men' Female Stars to Indulge in Tasty Treats
"Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner urges his female stars to indulge in tasty treats and stay off the treadmill so they can look "healthy", according to actress January Jones. The 32-year-old blonde bombshell insists she loves working on the drama, set in the 1960s, because she is expected to look like a curvy '60s woman rather than a modern, toned Hollywood actress.
Weiner reportedly asked Jones to put on weight in 2009 and she admits she's embracing her new body shape and enjoying "beer and carbs".
The ex-girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher tells Britain's Tatler magazine, "He (Weiner) would prefer we didn't work out and that we eat really well, so we look like healthy women... I wish more women would realist that's what men like."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour