January Jones: Creator Urges 'Mad Men' Female Stars to Indulge in Tasty Treats
"Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner urges his female stars to indulge in tasty treats and stay off the treadmill so they can look "healthy", according to actress January Jones. The 32-year-old blonde bombshell insists she loves working on the drama, set in the 1960s, because she is expected to look like a curvy '60s woman rather than a modern, toned Hollywood actress.
Weiner reportedly asked Jones to put on weight in 2009 and she admits she's embracing her new body shape and enjoying "beer and carbs".
The ex-girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher tells Britain's Tatler magazine, "He (Weiner) would prefer we didn't work out and that we eat really well, so we look like healthy women... I wish more women would realist that's what men like."
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage