T.I. and Tameka Cottle Celebrate Nuptials With Second Wedding in Miami
Rap superstar T.I. celebrated his nuptials with new wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny with a second wedding off the coast of Miami, Florida on Saturday, July 31, a day after exchanging vows in a courthouse ceremony. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., made his nine-year relationship with Cottle official on Friday, July 30 with a low-key event at a Miami Beach court.
But the formal procedure was just the start of an elaborate three-day wedding celebration - the couple married again in a more traditional ceremony on Star Island on Saturday, in front of a star-studded crowd with guests including pals Usher, Nelly, Ashanti, Bow Wow and Cottle's best friend, Antonia Carter aka Toya, the ex-wife of rapper Lil Wayne.
Former Xscape singer Cottle walked down the aisle in a white Valentino gown, while the groom donned a custom-made Prada tuxedo. The newlyweds continued their big party by returning to their native Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday afternoon for a lavish reception, before jetting off to Las Vegas, according to Us Magazine.
T.I. and Cottle weren't the only hip-hop stars to exchange vows this weekend - parents-to-be Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Corsica, France on Saturday, July 31.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch