T.I. and Tameka Cottle Celebrate Nuptials With Second Wedding in Miami
Rap superstar T.I. celebrated his nuptials with new wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny with a second wedding off the coast of Miami, Florida on Saturday, July 31, a day after exchanging vows in a courthouse ceremony. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., made his nine-year relationship with Cottle official on Friday, July 30 with a low-key event at a Miami Beach court.
But the formal procedure was just the start of an elaborate three-day wedding celebration - the couple married again in a more traditional ceremony on Star Island on Saturday, in front of a star-studded crowd with guests including pals Usher, Nelly, Ashanti, Bow Wow and Cottle's best friend, Antonia Carter aka Toya, the ex-wife of rapper Lil Wayne.
Former Xscape singer Cottle walked down the aisle in a white Valentino gown, while the groom donned a custom-made Prada tuxedo. The newlyweds continued their big party by returning to their native Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday afternoon for a lavish reception, before jetting off to Las Vegas, according to Us Magazine.
T.I. and Cottle weren't the only hip-hop stars to exchange vows this weekend - parents-to-be Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Corsica, France on Saturday, July 31.
More T.I. News
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child