Khloe Kardashian Hit With Demand for Unpaid Bills
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has fallen foul of California tax officials - she's been hit with a demand for unpaid bills. A tax lien filed in Los Angeles on Friday, July 30 indicates Kim Kardashian's little sister owes $18,490 to the State of California, reports TMZ.
The brunette's fees stem from 2007, the year she shot to fame on reality TV series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". A number of stars have recently been named and shamed as indebted to the state of California - Chris Tucker, Nicolas Cage and Shannen Doherty are also reportedly being chased for unpaid bills.
Her unpaid bills aside, Khloe Kardashian was present to help Benefit Ovarian Cancer Research Fund hosted by InStyle Magazine at Nova's Ark Project on Sunday, August 1. She attended the event along with sisters Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch