Khloe Kardashian Hit With Demand for Unpaid Bills
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has fallen foul of California tax officials - she's been hit with a demand for unpaid bills. A tax lien filed in Los Angeles on Friday, July 30 indicates Kim Kardashian's little sister owes $18,490 to the State of California, reports TMZ.
The brunette's fees stem from 2007, the year she shot to fame on reality TV series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". A number of stars have recently been named and shamed as indebted to the state of California - Chris Tucker, Nicolas Cage and Shannen Doherty are also reportedly being chased for unpaid bills.
Her unpaid bills aside, Khloe Kardashian was present to help Benefit Ovarian Cancer Research Fund hosted by InStyle Magazine at Nova's Ark Project on Sunday, August 1. She attended the event along with sisters Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer