Khloe Kardashian Hit With Demand for Unpaid Bills
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has fallen foul of California tax officials - she's been hit with a demand for unpaid bills. A tax lien filed in Los Angeles on Friday, July 30 indicates Kim Kardashian's little sister owes $18,490 to the State of California, reports TMZ.
The brunette's fees stem from 2007, the year she shot to fame on reality TV series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". A number of stars have recently been named and shamed as indebted to the state of California - Chris Tucker, Nicolas Cage and Shannen Doherty are also reportedly being chased for unpaid bills.
Her unpaid bills aside, Khloe Kardashian was present to help Benefit Ovarian Cancer Research Fund hosted by InStyle Magazine at Nova's Ark Project on Sunday, August 1. She attended the event along with sisters Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer