Khloe Kardashian Hit With Demand for Unpaid Bills
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has fallen foul of California tax officials - she's been hit with a demand for unpaid bills. A tax lien filed in Los Angeles on Friday, July 30 indicates Kim Kardashian's little sister owes $18,490 to the State of California, reports TMZ.
The brunette's fees stem from 2007, the year she shot to fame on reality TV series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". A number of stars have recently been named and shamed as indebted to the state of California - Chris Tucker, Nicolas Cage and Shannen Doherty are also reportedly being chased for unpaid bills.
Her unpaid bills aside, Khloe Kardashian was present to help Benefit Ovarian Cancer Research Fund hosted by InStyle Magazine at Nova's Ark Project on Sunday, August 1. She attended the event along with sisters Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding