Khloe Kardashian Hit With Demand for Unpaid Bills
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has fallen foul of California tax officials - she's been hit with a demand for unpaid bills. A tax lien filed in Los Angeles on Friday, July 30 indicates Kim Kardashian's little sister owes $18,490 to the State of California, reports TMZ.
The brunette's fees stem from 2007, the year she shot to fame on reality TV series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". A number of stars have recently been named and shamed as indebted to the state of California - Chris Tucker, Nicolas Cage and Shannen Doherty are also reportedly being chased for unpaid bills.
Her unpaid bills aside, Khloe Kardashian was present to help Benefit Ovarian Cancer Research Fund hosted by InStyle Magazine at Nova's Ark Project on Sunday, August 1. She attended the event along with sisters Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen