Big Boi-Designed Converse Shoe Released
Rapper Big Boi can add footwear designer to his resume after teaming up with Converse to release a limited edition shoe to promote his new album. Fans of the OutKast star can now show their support for his music on their soles - the special run of Chuck Taylor All-Stars is emblazoned with the title of his latest solo project, "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", on the sides of the shoe.
And Big Boi is flattered to have been offered the chance to collaborate with Converse. He says, "Everyone knows the Converse All-Star logo and I was honored when they approached me to create a design in celebration of my album release."
"It means a lot to me to give back to the fans that support my music, and as long as I can remember music and Converse have gone hand in hand, so partnering up with them was a no-brainer."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign