Big Boi-Designed Converse Shoe Released
Rapper Big Boi can add footwear designer to his resume after teaming up with Converse to release a limited edition shoe to promote his new album. Fans of the OutKast star can now show their support for his music on their soles - the special run of Chuck Taylor All-Stars is emblazoned with the title of his latest solo project, "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", on the sides of the shoe.
And Big Boi is flattered to have been offered the chance to collaborate with Converse. He says, "Everyone knows the Converse All-Star logo and I was honored when they approached me to create a design in celebration of my album release."
"It means a lot to me to give back to the fans that support my music, and as long as I can remember music and Converse have gone hand in hand, so partnering up with them was a no-brainer."
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week