Big Boi-Designed Converse Shoe Released
Rapper Big Boi can add footwear designer to his resume after teaming up with Converse to release a limited edition shoe to promote his new album. Fans of the OutKast star can now show their support for his music on their soles - the special run of Chuck Taylor All-Stars is emblazoned with the title of his latest solo project, "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", on the sides of the shoe.
And Big Boi is flattered to have been offered the chance to collaborate with Converse. He says, "Everyone knows the Converse All-Star logo and I was honored when they approached me to create a design in celebration of my album release."
"It means a lot to me to give back to the fans that support my music, and as long as I can remember music and Converse have gone hand in hand, so partnering up with them was a no-brainer."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna