Big Boi-Designed Converse Shoe Released
Rapper Big Boi can add footwear designer to his resume after teaming up with Converse to release a limited edition shoe to promote his new album. Fans of the OutKast star can now show their support for his music on their soles - the special run of Chuck Taylor All-Stars is emblazoned with the title of his latest solo project, "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", on the sides of the shoe.
And Big Boi is flattered to have been offered the chance to collaborate with Converse. He says, "Everyone knows the Converse All-Star logo and I was honored when they approached me to create a design in celebration of my album release."
"It means a lot to me to give back to the fans that support my music, and as long as I can remember music and Converse have gone hand in hand, so partnering up with them was a no-brainer."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo