Big Boi-Designed Converse Shoe Released
Rapper Big Boi can add footwear designer to his resume after teaming up with Converse to release a limited edition shoe to promote his new album. Fans of the OutKast star can now show their support for his music on their soles - the special run of Chuck Taylor All-Stars is emblazoned with the title of his latest solo project, "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", on the sides of the shoe.
And Big Boi is flattered to have been offered the chance to collaborate with Converse. He says, "Everyone knows the Converse All-Star logo and I was honored when they approached me to create a design in celebration of my album release."
"It means a lot to me to give back to the fans that support my music, and as long as I can remember music and Converse have gone hand in hand, so partnering up with them was a no-brainer."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer