David Beckham to Launch Menswear Line Under Victoria Adams' Label
Victoria Adams has recruited her husband David Beckham into her fashion empire - the soccer star is reportedly planning to launch a menswear line under her hit label. The trend-setting former Spice Girls is preparing to release a line of suits and evening wear for men in her upcoming 2011 collection, and she's enlisted her husband to help with some of the designs.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "Victoria has been trying to persuade him to do it for a while and he's finally succumbed. She has reassured him that he has an eye for fashion."
"David is hoping to produce an entire range of men's couture clothing of fitted suits, smart day wear and an evening range - and Victoria thinks it will go down a storm. Meanwhile, she is working on her fifth season and is going from strength to strength."
More Victoria Adams News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera