David Beckham to Launch Menswear Line Under Victoria Adams' Label
Victoria Adams has recruited her husband David Beckham into her fashion empire - the soccer star is reportedly planning to launch a menswear line under her hit label. The trend-setting former Spice Girls is preparing to release a line of suits and evening wear for men in her upcoming 2011 collection, and she's enlisted her husband to help with some of the designs.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "Victoria has been trying to persuade him to do it for a while and he's finally succumbed. She has reassured him that he has an eye for fashion."
"David is hoping to produce an entire range of men's couture clothing of fitted suits, smart day wear and an evening range - and Victoria thinks it will go down a storm. Meanwhile, she is working on her fifth season and is going from strength to strength."
More Victoria Adams News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences