David Beckham to Launch Menswear Line Under Victoria Adams' Label
Victoria Adams has recruited her husband David Beckham into her fashion empire - the soccer star is reportedly planning to launch a menswear line under her hit label. The trend-setting former Spice Girls is preparing to release a line of suits and evening wear for men in her upcoming 2011 collection, and she's enlisted her husband to help with some of the designs.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "Victoria has been trying to persuade him to do it for a while and he's finally succumbed. She has reassured him that he has an eye for fashion."
"David is hoping to produce an entire range of men's couture clothing of fitted suits, smart day wear and an evening range - and Victoria thinks it will go down a storm. Meanwhile, she is working on her fifth season and is going from strength to strength."
More Victoria Adams News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video