David Beckham to Launch Menswear Line Under Victoria Adams' Label
Victoria Adams has recruited her husband David Beckham into her fashion empire - the soccer star is reportedly planning to launch a menswear line under her hit label. The trend-setting former Spice Girls is preparing to release a line of suits and evening wear for men in her upcoming 2011 collection, and she's enlisted her husband to help with some of the designs.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "Victoria has been trying to persuade him to do it for a while and he's finally succumbed. She has reassured him that he has an eye for fashion."
"David is hoping to produce an entire range of men's couture clothing of fitted suits, smart day wear and an evening range - and Victoria thinks it will go down a storm. Meanwhile, she is working on her fifth season and is going from strength to strength."
More Victoria Adams News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier