David Beckham to Launch Menswear Line Under Victoria Adams' Label
Victoria Adams has recruited her husband David Beckham into her fashion empire - the soccer star is reportedly planning to launch a menswear line under her hit label. The trend-setting former Spice Girls is preparing to release a line of suits and evening wear for men in her upcoming 2011 collection, and she's enlisted her husband to help with some of the designs.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "Victoria has been trying to persuade him to do it for a while and he's finally succumbed. She has reassured him that he has an eye for fashion."
"David is hoping to produce an entire range of men's couture clothing of fitted suits, smart day wear and an evening range - and Victoria thinks it will go down a storm. Meanwhile, she is working on her fifth season and is going from strength to strength."
More Victoria Adams News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush