Teri Hatcher Tries to Land Cheryl Cole a Stint on 'Desperate Housewives'
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher is lobbying to land Cheryl Cole a stint on the drama, insisting the British singer would fit right in on the set. The actress plays a suburban mum in the hit U.S. show and is adamant the Girls Aloud beauty would bring "real trouble" to Wisteria Lane - the fictional address of the Housewives.
Hatcher tells Britain's News of the World, "Cheryl is a great role model and exactly the sort of woman (for whom) we would love to have a role on 'Desperate Housewives'. Season seven is going to be a really great series and if she is fit enough I think it would be great to have her in a guest role for two or three episodes."
"With her looks she could cause some real trouble in Wisteria Lane. I am sure she would raise a few eyebrows from the residents there but in real life I hear she is an absolute darling and I think we would all get on so well."
Cole is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles, where "Desperate Housewives" is filmed, following her hospitalization with malaria in July.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight