Teri Hatcher Tries to Land Cheryl Cole a Stint on 'Desperate Housewives'
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher is lobbying to land Cheryl Cole a stint on the drama, insisting the British singer would fit right in on the set. The actress plays a suburban mum in the hit U.S. show and is adamant the Girls Aloud beauty would bring "real trouble" to Wisteria Lane - the fictional address of the Housewives.
Hatcher tells Britain's News of the World, "Cheryl is a great role model and exactly the sort of woman (for whom) we would love to have a role on 'Desperate Housewives'. Season seven is going to be a really great series and if she is fit enough I think it would be great to have her in a guest role for two or three episodes."
"With her looks she could cause some real trouble in Wisteria Lane. I am sure she would raise a few eyebrows from the residents there but in real life I hear she is an absolute darling and I think we would all get on so well."
Cole is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles, where "Desperate Housewives" is filmed, following her hospitalization with malaria in July.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video