Teri Hatcher Tries to Land Cheryl Cole a Stint on 'Desperate Housewives'
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher is lobbying to land Cheryl Cole a stint on the drama, insisting the British singer would fit right in on the set. The actress plays a suburban mum in the hit U.S. show and is adamant the Girls Aloud beauty would bring "real trouble" to Wisteria Lane - the fictional address of the Housewives.
Hatcher tells Britain's News of the World, "Cheryl is a great role model and exactly the sort of woman (for whom) we would love to have a role on 'Desperate Housewives'. Season seven is going to be a really great series and if she is fit enough I think it would be great to have her in a guest role for two or three episodes."
"With her looks she could cause some real trouble in Wisteria Lane. I am sure she would raise a few eyebrows from the residents there but in real life I hear she is an absolute darling and I think we would all get on so well."
Cole is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles, where "Desperate Housewives" is filmed, following her hospitalization with malaria in July.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special