Teri Hatcher Tries to Land Cheryl Cole a Stint on 'Desperate Housewives'
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher is lobbying to land Cheryl Cole a stint on the drama, insisting the British singer would fit right in on the set. The actress plays a suburban mum in the hit U.S. show and is adamant the Girls Aloud beauty would bring "real trouble" to Wisteria Lane - the fictional address of the Housewives.
Hatcher tells Britain's News of the World, "Cheryl is a great role model and exactly the sort of woman (for whom) we would love to have a role on 'Desperate Housewives'. Season seven is going to be a really great series and if she is fit enough I think it would be great to have her in a guest role for two or three episodes."
"With her looks she could cause some real trouble in Wisteria Lane. I am sure she would raise a few eyebrows from the residents there but in real life I hear she is an absolute darling and I think we would all get on so well."
Cole is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles, where "Desperate Housewives" is filmed, following her hospitalization with malaria in July.
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit