Zsa Zsa Gabor to Continue Recovery at Home
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is preparing to leave hospital to continue her recovery at home after breaking her hip in July. The Hollywood legend is currently receiving physical therapy but doctors are planning to allow her to check out on Friday, August 6.
The 93-year-old actress had hip-replacement surgery after falling out of her wheelchair at her California home and underwent a blood transfusion following complications. But she appears to be making a recovery - her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, insists the actress is now joking with nurses although she also seems depressed.
Von Anhalt is hoping her mood will improve when she returns home and he has purchased a special $25,000 hospital bed for her return, Gabor's publicist John Blanchette tells the Associated Press.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship