Zsa Zsa Gabor to Continue Recovery at Home
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is preparing to leave hospital to continue her recovery at home after breaking her hip in July. The Hollywood legend is currently receiving physical therapy but doctors are planning to allow her to check out on Friday, August 6.
The 93-year-old actress had hip-replacement surgery after falling out of her wheelchair at her California home and underwent a blood transfusion following complications. But she appears to be making a recovery - her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, insists the actress is now joking with nurses although she also seems depressed.
Von Anhalt is hoping her mood will improve when she returns home and he has purchased a special $25,000 hospital bed for her return, Gabor's publicist John Blanchette tells the Associated Press.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic