Zsa Zsa Gabor to Continue Recovery at Home
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is preparing to leave hospital to continue her recovery at home after breaking her hip in July. The Hollywood legend is currently receiving physical therapy but doctors are planning to allow her to check out on Friday, August 6.
The 93-year-old actress had hip-replacement surgery after falling out of her wheelchair at her California home and underwent a blood transfusion following complications. But she appears to be making a recovery - her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, insists the actress is now joking with nurses although she also seems depressed.
Von Anhalt is hoping her mood will improve when she returns home and he has purchased a special $25,000 hospital bed for her return, Gabor's publicist John Blanchette tells the Associated Press.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie