Cheryl Cole Returns to Studio During Los Angeles Vacation
Cheryl Cole is refusing to let her recent battle with malaria slow her down - she's heading into the studio to work on her next album during her vacation in Los Angeles, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud star was treated in an intensive care unit earlier July after she fell sick with the deadly tropical disease, which she is believed to have picked up on a trip to Tanzania.
Cole canceled all of her imminent work commitments, including her judging role on Simon Cowell's TV talent show "The X Factor", to give her time to recover from the illness and she has been resting at her home in Surrey, England for the last two weeks. The star showed her health had improved by jetting off to L.A. last week for a break with her dancer pal Derek Hough to aid her recuperation.
But the trip is a working holiday for Cole, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the newspaper, "Cheryl couldn't sit around any longer. She feels 100 times better and wants to get some normality back. She was going crazy sitting around at home. She wants a change of scenery so has decided to go to Los Angeles and get back into the studio. But it's still nowhere near the work schedule she had before she fell ill."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March