Cheryl Cole Returns to Studio During Los Angeles Vacation
Cheryl Cole is refusing to let her recent battle with malaria slow her down - she's heading into the studio to work on her next album during her vacation in Los Angeles, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud star was treated in an intensive care unit earlier July after she fell sick with the deadly tropical disease, which she is believed to have picked up on a trip to Tanzania.
Cole canceled all of her imminent work commitments, including her judging role on Simon Cowell's TV talent show "The X Factor", to give her time to recover from the illness and she has been resting at her home in Surrey, England for the last two weeks. The star showed her health had improved by jetting off to L.A. last week for a break with her dancer pal Derek Hough to aid her recuperation.
But the trip is a working holiday for Cole, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the newspaper, "Cheryl couldn't sit around any longer. She feels 100 times better and wants to get some normality back. She was going crazy sitting around at home. She wants a change of scenery so has decided to go to Los Angeles and get back into the studio. But it's still nowhere near the work schedule she had before she fell ill."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos