Ronan Keating Thanking God For Happy Family
Irish singer Ronan Keating has reconciled with his wife Yvonne after their marriage was rocked by affair allegations - the Boyzone star insists he is part of "a happy family" once again. Keating announced his separation from his wife of 12 years in May this year and was subsequently hit by rumors he'd enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The star, who shares three kids with Yvonne, was said to be eager to reunite with his estranged partner and was spotted on numerous family days out with his wife and children after the split. And now Keating has confirmed the couple's relationship is back on track.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio