Ronan Keating Thanking God For Happy Family
Irish singer Ronan Keating has reconciled with his wife Yvonne after their marriage was rocked by affair allegations - the Boyzone star insists he is part of "a happy family" once again. Keating announced his separation from his wife of 12 years in May this year and was subsequently hit by rumors he'd enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The star, who shares three kids with Yvonne, was said to be eager to reunite with his estranged partner and was spotted on numerous family days out with his wife and children after the split. And now Keating has confirmed the couple's relationship is back on track.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates