Ronan Keating Thanking God For Happy Family
Irish singer Ronan Keating has reconciled with his wife Yvonne after their marriage was rocked by affair allegations - the Boyzone star insists he is part of "a happy family" once again. Keating announced his separation from his wife of 12 years in May this year and was subsequently hit by rumors he'd enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The star, who shares three kids with Yvonne, was said to be eager to reunite with his estranged partner and was spotted on numerous family days out with his wife and children after the split. And now Keating has confirmed the couple's relationship is back on track.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris