Ronan Keating Thanking God For Happy Family
Irish singer Ronan Keating has reconciled with his wife Yvonne after their marriage was rocked by affair allegations - the Boyzone star insists he is part of "a happy family" once again. Keating announced his separation from his wife of 12 years in May this year and was subsequently hit by rumors he'd enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The star, who shares three kids with Yvonne, was said to be eager to reunite with his estranged partner and was spotted on numerous family days out with his wife and children after the split. And now Keating has confirmed the couple's relationship is back on track.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed