Ronan Keating Thanking God For Happy Family
Irish singer Ronan Keating has reconciled with his wife Yvonne after their marriage was rocked by affair allegations - the Boyzone star insists he is part of "a happy family" once again. Keating announced his separation from his wife of 12 years in May this year and was subsequently hit by rumors he'd enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The star, who shares three kids with Yvonne, was said to be eager to reunite with his estranged partner and was spotted on numerous family days out with his wife and children after the split. And now Keating has confirmed the couple's relationship is back on track.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'