Corbin Bleu Urges Fans to Unite and Make Changes
"High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu is urging his fans to write about social issues online to help raise awareness of the problems. The singer/actor has launched www.CorbinBleuLive.com for fans to submit their musings about issues they feel strongly about and want to draw attention to.
Bleu has pledged to follow all the bloggers on Twitter.com in a bid to "unite" his fanbase and reach out to people around the world. In a series of posts on the microblogging website, he writes, "I will follow you if your (sic) involved in telling the world what you would like to change. We need to unite and make changes."
"My master plan by the end of next month (is to) be following over 100K. I really want to unite my fan base and start communicating to change the world. I really hope everyone joins me in this global effort to get people talking about change."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy