Corbin Bleu Urges Fans to Unite and Make Changes
"High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu is urging his fans to write about social issues online to help raise awareness of the problems. The singer/actor has launched www.CorbinBleuLive.com for fans to submit their musings about issues they feel strongly about and want to draw attention to.
Bleu has pledged to follow all the bloggers on Twitter.com in a bid to "unite" his fanbase and reach out to people around the world. In a series of posts on the microblogging website, he writes, "I will follow you if your (sic) involved in telling the world what you would like to change. We need to unite and make changes."
"My master plan by the end of next month (is to) be following over 100K. I really want to unite my fan base and start communicating to change the world. I really hope everyone joins me in this global effort to get people talking about change."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'