Corbin Bleu Urges Fans to Unite and Make Changes
"High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu is urging his fans to write about social issues online to help raise awareness of the problems. The singer/actor has launched www.CorbinBleuLive.com for fans to submit their musings about issues they feel strongly about and want to draw attention to.
Bleu has pledged to follow all the bloggers on Twitter.com in a bid to "unite" his fanbase and reach out to people around the world. In a series of posts on the microblogging website, he writes, "I will follow you if your (sic) involved in telling the world what you would like to change. We need to unite and make changes."
"My master plan by the end of next month (is to) be following over 100K. I really want to unite my fan base and start communicating to change the world. I really hope everyone joins me in this global effort to get people talking about change."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences