Corbin Bleu Urges Fans to Unite and Make Changes
"High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu is urging his fans to write about social issues online to help raise awareness of the problems. The singer/actor has launched www.CorbinBleuLive.com for fans to submit their musings about issues they feel strongly about and want to draw attention to.
Bleu has pledged to follow all the bloggers on Twitter.com in a bid to "unite" his fanbase and reach out to people around the world. In a series of posts on the microblogging website, he writes, "I will follow you if your (sic) involved in telling the world what you would like to change. We need to unite and make changes."
"My master plan by the end of next month (is to) be following over 100K. I really want to unite my fan base and start communicating to change the world. I really hope everyone joins me in this global effort to get people talking about change."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?