Corbin Bleu Urges Fans to Unite and Make Changes
"High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu is urging his fans to write about social issues online to help raise awareness of the problems. The singer/actor has launched www.CorbinBleuLive.com for fans to submit their musings about issues they feel strongly about and want to draw attention to.
Bleu has pledged to follow all the bloggers on Twitter.com in a bid to "unite" his fanbase and reach out to people around the world. In a series of posts on the microblogging website, he writes, "I will follow you if your (sic) involved in telling the world what you would like to change. We need to unite and make changes."
"My master plan by the end of next month (is to) be following over 100K. I really want to unite my fan base and start communicating to change the world. I really hope everyone joins me in this global effort to get people talking about change."
More Corbin Bleu News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016