Mark Sanchez Split From Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Already Moving on to Mystery Brunette
Former "Sopranos" star Jamie-Lynn Sigler has split from American footballer Mark Sanchez after three months of dating. The actress was first romantically linked to Sanchez in April after meeting the New York Jets quarterback at a party in the Big Apple.
The sports hunk attempted to play down the rumors in May, insisting he was just friends with Sigler, but the couple failed to put a stop to the rumors and walked the red carpet together at the 2010 Tony Awards. But Life & Style magazine claims the Sigler and Sanchez have now called time on their relationship and have gone their separate ways.
A source tells the U.S. publication, "They split because they were both just heading in very different directions. He's 23 and wants to have fun and win football games. She's 29 and wants to date a nice, honest guy. I think he was a little young for her."
Sanchez has reportedly since moved on from the actress - he was allegedly seen kissing a mystery brunette during Manhattan's Cinema Society Event on Wednesday night, July 28.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special