Mark Sanchez Split From Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Already Moving on to Mystery Brunette
Former "Sopranos" star Jamie-Lynn Sigler has split from American footballer Mark Sanchez after three months of dating. The actress was first romantically linked to Sanchez in April after meeting the New York Jets quarterback at a party in the Big Apple.
The sports hunk attempted to play down the rumors in May, insisting he was just friends with Sigler, but the couple failed to put a stop to the rumors and walked the red carpet together at the 2010 Tony Awards. But Life & Style magazine claims the Sigler and Sanchez have now called time on their relationship and have gone their separate ways.
A source tells the U.S. publication, "They split because they were both just heading in very different directions. He's 23 and wants to have fun and win football games. She's 29 and wants to date a nice, honest guy. I think he was a little young for her."
Sanchez has reportedly since moved on from the actress - he was allegedly seen kissing a mystery brunette during Manhattan's Cinema Society Event on Wednesday night, July 28.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'