Mark Sanchez Split From Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Already Moving on to Mystery Brunette
Former "Sopranos" star Jamie-Lynn Sigler has split from American footballer Mark Sanchez after three months of dating. The actress was first romantically linked to Sanchez in April after meeting the New York Jets quarterback at a party in the Big Apple.
The sports hunk attempted to play down the rumors in May, insisting he was just friends with Sigler, but the couple failed to put a stop to the rumors and walked the red carpet together at the 2010 Tony Awards. But Life & Style magazine claims the Sigler and Sanchez have now called time on their relationship and have gone their separate ways.
A source tells the U.S. publication, "They split because they were both just heading in very different directions. He's 23 and wants to have fun and win football games. She's 29 and wants to date a nice, honest guy. I think he was a little young for her."
Sanchez has reportedly since moved on from the actress - he was allegedly seen kissing a mystery brunette during Manhattan's Cinema Society Event on Wednesday night, July 28.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder