Mark Sanchez Split From Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Already Moving on to Mystery Brunette
Former "Sopranos" star Jamie-Lynn Sigler has split from American footballer Mark Sanchez after three months of dating. The actress was first romantically linked to Sanchez in April after meeting the New York Jets quarterback at a party in the Big Apple.
The sports hunk attempted to play down the rumors in May, insisting he was just friends with Sigler, but the couple failed to put a stop to the rumors and walked the red carpet together at the 2010 Tony Awards. But Life & Style magazine claims the Sigler and Sanchez have now called time on their relationship and have gone their separate ways.
A source tells the U.S. publication, "They split because they were both just heading in very different directions. He's 23 and wants to have fun and win football games. She's 29 and wants to date a nice, honest guy. I think he was a little young for her."
Sanchez has reportedly since moved on from the actress - he was allegedly seen kissing a mystery brunette during Manhattan's Cinema Society Event on Wednesday night, July 28.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'