Mark Sanchez Split From Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Already Moving on to Mystery Brunette
Former "Sopranos" star Jamie-Lynn Sigler has split from American footballer Mark Sanchez after three months of dating. The actress was first romantically linked to Sanchez in April after meeting the New York Jets quarterback at a party in the Big Apple.
The sports hunk attempted to play down the rumors in May, insisting he was just friends with Sigler, but the couple failed to put a stop to the rumors and walked the red carpet together at the 2010 Tony Awards. But Life & Style magazine claims the Sigler and Sanchez have now called time on their relationship and have gone their separate ways.
A source tells the U.S. publication, "They split because they were both just heading in very different directions. He's 23 and wants to have fun and win football games. She's 29 and wants to date a nice, honest guy. I think he was a little young for her."
Sanchez has reportedly since moved on from the actress - he was allegedly seen kissing a mystery brunette during Manhattan's Cinema Society Event on Wednesday night, July 28.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'