Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's Wedding Report Retracted
U.S. tabloid editors have backtracked over reports allegedly confirming the marriage of Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz, blaming the publication of the article on a "technological error".
The couple was said to have exchanged vows in a secret ceremony last Sunday, July 25, with a pregnant Keys reportedly walking down the aisle in a designer Vera Wang gown. A representative for the "No One" hitmaker appeared to confirm the news to UsMagazine.com on Friday, July 30 but the story was pulled from the website hours later and editors posted a retraction, reading: "Alicia Keys hasn't wed. It was a technological error on our behalf - and we apologize."
Last week, rapper/producer Beatz was forced to dismiss rumors claiming the couple was planning to become husband and wife on July, insisting there was no truth to the "creative" gossip, although he admitted the wedding would be "soon".
The stars are expecting their first child together later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'