Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's Wedding Report Retracted
U.S. tabloid editors have backtracked over reports allegedly confirming the marriage of Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz, blaming the publication of the article on a "technological error".
The couple was said to have exchanged vows in a secret ceremony last Sunday, July 25, with a pregnant Keys reportedly walking down the aisle in a designer Vera Wang gown. A representative for the "No One" hitmaker appeared to confirm the news to UsMagazine.com on Friday, July 30 but the story was pulled from the website hours later and editors posted a retraction, reading: "Alicia Keys hasn't wed. It was a technological error on our behalf - and we apologize."
Last week, rapper/producer Beatz was forced to dismiss rumors claiming the couple was planning to become husband and wife on July, insisting there was no truth to the "creative" gossip, although he admitted the wedding would be "soon".
The stars are expecting their first child together later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation