Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's Wedding Report Retracted
U.S. tabloid editors have backtracked over reports allegedly confirming the marriage of Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz, blaming the publication of the article on a "technological error".
The couple was said to have exchanged vows in a secret ceremony last Sunday, July 25, with a pregnant Keys reportedly walking down the aisle in a designer Vera Wang gown. A representative for the "No One" hitmaker appeared to confirm the news to UsMagazine.com on Friday, July 30 but the story was pulled from the website hours later and editors posted a retraction, reading: "Alicia Keys hasn't wed. It was a technological error on our behalf - and we apologize."
Last week, rapper/producer Beatz was forced to dismiss rumors claiming the couple was planning to become husband and wife on July, insisting there was no truth to the "creative" gossip, although he admitted the wedding would be "soon".
The stars are expecting their first child together later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'