Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's Wedding Report Retracted
U.S. tabloid editors have backtracked over reports allegedly confirming the marriage of Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz, blaming the publication of the article on a "technological error".
The couple was said to have exchanged vows in a secret ceremony last Sunday, July 25, with a pregnant Keys reportedly walking down the aisle in a designer Vera Wang gown. A representative for the "No One" hitmaker appeared to confirm the news to UsMagazine.com on Friday, July 30 but the story was pulled from the website hours later and editors posted a retraction, reading: "Alicia Keys hasn't wed. It was a technological error on our behalf - and we apologize."
Last week, rapper/producer Beatz was forced to dismiss rumors claiming the couple was planning to become husband and wife on July, insisting there was no truth to the "creative" gossip, although he admitted the wedding would be "soon".
The stars are expecting their first child together later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'