Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's Wedding Report Retracted
U.S. tabloid editors have backtracked over reports allegedly confirming the marriage of Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz, blaming the publication of the article on a "technological error".
The couple was said to have exchanged vows in a secret ceremony last Sunday, July 25, with a pregnant Keys reportedly walking down the aisle in a designer Vera Wang gown. A representative for the "No One" hitmaker appeared to confirm the news to UsMagazine.com on Friday, July 30 but the story was pulled from the website hours later and editors posted a retraction, reading: "Alicia Keys hasn't wed. It was a technological error on our behalf - and we apologize."
Last week, rapper/producer Beatz was forced to dismiss rumors claiming the couple was planning to become husband and wife on July, insisting there was no truth to the "creative" gossip, although he admitted the wedding would be "soon".
The stars are expecting their first child together later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour