Leonardo DiCaprio's Slasher Extradited From Canada
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass at a party in 2005 has been extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face a charge of assault stemming from the alleged incident.
Aretha Wilson is said to have hit the "Inception" star during a Hollywood Hills house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex, film producer Rick Salomon, reportedly leaving the actor requiring 17 stitches to close up a large cut from his ear to his face. She was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but fled America before she could face prosecution and went on the run in Canada.
Canadian authorities recently took the 40-year-old suspect into custody and she was sent back to Los Angeles on Thursday, July 29 to stand trial over the allegations, according to TMZ.com.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers