Leonardo DiCaprio's Slasher Extradited From Canada
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass at a party in 2005 has been extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face a charge of assault stemming from the alleged incident.
Aretha Wilson is said to have hit the "Inception" star during a Hollywood Hills house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex, film producer Rick Salomon, reportedly leaving the actor requiring 17 stitches to close up a large cut from his ear to his face. She was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but fled America before she could face prosecution and went on the run in Canada.
Canadian authorities recently took the 40-year-old suspect into custody and she was sent back to Los Angeles on Thursday, July 29 to stand trial over the allegations, according to TMZ.com.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'