Leonardo DiCaprio's Slasher Extradited From Canada
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass at a party in 2005 has been extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face a charge of assault stemming from the alleged incident.
Aretha Wilson is said to have hit the "Inception" star during a Hollywood Hills house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex, film producer Rick Salomon, reportedly leaving the actor requiring 17 stitches to close up a large cut from his ear to his face. She was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but fled America before she could face prosecution and went on the run in Canada.
Canadian authorities recently took the 40-year-old suspect into custody and she was sent back to Los Angeles on Thursday, July 29 to stand trial over the allegations, according to TMZ.com.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise