Leonardo DiCaprio's Slasher Extradited From Canada
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass at a party in 2005 has been extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face a charge of assault stemming from the alleged incident.
Aretha Wilson is said to have hit the "Inception" star during a Hollywood Hills house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex, film producer Rick Salomon, reportedly leaving the actor requiring 17 stitches to close up a large cut from his ear to his face. She was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but fled America before she could face prosecution and went on the run in Canada.
Canadian authorities recently took the 40-year-old suspect into custody and she was sent back to Los Angeles on Thursday, July 29 to stand trial over the allegations, according to TMZ.com.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush