Leonardo DiCaprio's Slasher Extradited From Canada
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass at a party in 2005 has been extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face a charge of assault stemming from the alleged incident.
Aretha Wilson is said to have hit the "Inception" star during a Hollywood Hills house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex, film producer Rick Salomon, reportedly leaving the actor requiring 17 stitches to close up a large cut from his ear to his face. She was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but fled America before she could face prosecution and went on the run in Canada.
Canadian authorities recently took the 40-year-old suspect into custody and she was sent back to Los Angeles on Thursday, July 29 to stand trial over the allegations, according to TMZ.com.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'