Patricia Clarkson Confident of Not Getting Married
Veteran actress Patricia Clarkson has given up hope of finding a husband at the age of 50, insisting she's "not sad" she never wed. The "Pieces of April" star, who reached the milestone in December, has no fear about the stigma of being a spinster because she's found love before.
She says, "I've never been married so I know marriage is a whole different thing. I know it's much more complicated and there are many more things involved, but yes I have been in love." Clarkson insists marriage just isn't for her - and she's content growing old as a singleton: "I'm just happy in my life and where I am... I have confidence in the fact I never married and I'm not sad about it."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'