Patricia Clarkson Confident of Not Getting Married
Veteran actress Patricia Clarkson has given up hope of finding a husband at the age of 50, insisting she's "not sad" she never wed. The "Pieces of April" star, who reached the milestone in December, has no fear about the stigma of being a spinster because she's found love before.
She says, "I've never been married so I know marriage is a whole different thing. I know it's much more complicated and there are many more things involved, but yes I have been in love." Clarkson insists marriage just isn't for her - and she's content growing old as a singleton: "I'm just happy in my life and where I am... I have confidence in the fact I never married and I'm not sad about it."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival