Patricia Clarkson Confident of Not Getting Married
Veteran actress Patricia Clarkson has given up hope of finding a husband at the age of 50, insisting she's "not sad" she never wed. The "Pieces of April" star, who reached the milestone in December, has no fear about the stigma of being a spinster because she's found love before.
She says, "I've never been married so I know marriage is a whole different thing. I know it's much more complicated and there are many more things involved, but yes I have been in love." Clarkson insists marriage just isn't for her - and she's content growing old as a singleton: "I'm just happy in my life and where I am... I have confidence in the fact I never married and I'm not sad about it."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video