Patricia Clarkson Confident of Not Getting Married
Veteran actress Patricia Clarkson has given up hope of finding a husband at the age of 50, insisting she's "not sad" she never wed. The "Pieces of April" star, who reached the milestone in December, has no fear about the stigma of being a spinster because she's found love before.
She says, "I've never been married so I know marriage is a whole different thing. I know it's much more complicated and there are many more things involved, but yes I have been in love." Clarkson insists marriage just isn't for her - and she's content growing old as a singleton: "I'm just happy in my life and where I am... I have confidence in the fact I never married and I'm not sad about it."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof