Patricia Clarkson Confident of Not Getting Married
Veteran actress Patricia Clarkson has given up hope of finding a husband at the age of 50, insisting she's "not sad" she never wed. The "Pieces of April" star, who reached the milestone in December, has no fear about the stigma of being a spinster because she's found love before.
She says, "I've never been married so I know marriage is a whole different thing. I know it's much more complicated and there are many more things involved, but yes I have been in love." Clarkson insists marriage just isn't for her - and she's content growing old as a singleton: "I'm just happy in my life and where I am... I have confidence in the fact I never married and I'm not sad about it."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story