Josh Groban and Selma Blair Spotted Enjoying Date at The Grove
Singer Josh Groban has been linked to actress Selma Blair after the pair was spotted enjoying a romantic date in Hollywood. The "You Raise Me Up" hitmaker was photographed taking the "Hellboy" star to a movie at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles, showing his chivalrous side by paying for her ticket.
Blair is not the first actress Groban has been involved with - he dated "Mad Men" star January Jones from 2003 until 2006. Meanwhile Blair was married to rocker Ahmet Zappa from 2004 to 2006, when they divorced.
Witnesses fueled the dating rumor by testifying that Josh Groban and Selma Blair indeed had a great time together. The singer is said to have bought Selma's ticket to watch Angelina Jolie-starring movie "Salt".
More Josh Groban News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'