Josh Groban and Selma Blair Spotted Enjoying Date at The Grove
Singer Josh Groban has been linked to actress Selma Blair after the pair was spotted enjoying a romantic date in Hollywood. The "You Raise Me Up" hitmaker was photographed taking the "Hellboy" star to a movie at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles, showing his chivalrous side by paying for her ticket.
Blair is not the first actress Groban has been involved with - he dated "Mad Men" star January Jones from 2003 until 2006. Meanwhile Blair was married to rocker Ahmet Zappa from 2004 to 2006, when they divorced.
Witnesses fueled the dating rumor by testifying that Josh Groban and Selma Blair indeed had a great time together. The singer is said to have bought Selma's ticket to watch Angelina Jolie-starring movie "Salt".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy