Josh Groban and Selma Blair Spotted Enjoying Date at The Grove
Singer Josh Groban has been linked to actress Selma Blair after the pair was spotted enjoying a romantic date in Hollywood. The "You Raise Me Up" hitmaker was photographed taking the "Hellboy" star to a movie at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles, showing his chivalrous side by paying for her ticket.
Blair is not the first actress Groban has been involved with - he dated "Mad Men" star January Jones from 2003 until 2006. Meanwhile Blair was married to rocker Ahmet Zappa from 2004 to 2006, when they divorced.
Witnesses fueled the dating rumor by testifying that Josh Groban and Selma Blair indeed had a great time together. The singer is said to have bought Selma's ticket to watch Angelina Jolie-starring movie "Salt".
More Josh Groban News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory