Josh Groban and Selma Blair Spotted Enjoying Date at The Grove
Singer Josh Groban has been linked to actress Selma Blair after the pair was spotted enjoying a romantic date in Hollywood. The "You Raise Me Up" hitmaker was photographed taking the "Hellboy" star to a movie at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles, showing his chivalrous side by paying for her ticket.
Blair is not the first actress Groban has been involved with - he dated "Mad Men" star January Jones from 2003 until 2006. Meanwhile Blair was married to rocker Ahmet Zappa from 2004 to 2006, when they divorced.
Witnesses fueled the dating rumor by testifying that Josh Groban and Selma Blair indeed had a great time together. The singer is said to have bought Selma's ticket to watch Angelina Jolie-starring movie "Salt".
More Josh Groban News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC