Josh Groban and Selma Blair Spotted Enjoying Date at The Grove
Singer Josh Groban has been linked to actress Selma Blair after the pair was spotted enjoying a romantic date in Hollywood. The "You Raise Me Up" hitmaker was photographed taking the "Hellboy" star to a movie at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles, showing his chivalrous side by paying for her ticket.
Blair is not the first actress Groban has been involved with - he dated "Mad Men" star January Jones from 2003 until 2006. Meanwhile Blair was married to rocker Ahmet Zappa from 2004 to 2006, when they divorced.
Witnesses fueled the dating rumor by testifying that Josh Groban and Selma Blair indeed had a great time together. The singer is said to have bought Selma's ticket to watch Angelina Jolie-starring movie "Salt".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival