Peaches Geldof Denies Marriage Rumor
Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches Geldof has no plans to marry her boyfriend Eli Roth, insisting rumors of an impending wedding are "made up lies". British tabloid reports suggested the 21-year-old is planning to exchange vows with the "Inglourious Basterds" star in the New Year - less than a year after they began dating.
The pair was said to be planning a traditional Jewish ceremony on a New York rooftop and Roth's pal Quentin Tarantino was even named as one of the invited guests. But the socialite has taken to her Twitter.com page to deny the gossip, writing: "Just so everyone knows, Eli and I are not engaged or getting married. The tabloid stories stating this are all, as usual, made up lies."
Geldof was previously married for seven months to U.S. rocker Max Drummey but their union ended in divorce last year.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester