Peaches Geldof Denies Marriage Rumor
Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches Geldof has no plans to marry her boyfriend Eli Roth, insisting rumors of an impending wedding are "made up lies". British tabloid reports suggested the 21-year-old is planning to exchange vows with the "Inglourious Basterds" star in the New Year - less than a year after they began dating.
The pair was said to be planning a traditional Jewish ceremony on a New York rooftop and Roth's pal Quentin Tarantino was even named as one of the invited guests. But the socialite has taken to her Twitter.com page to deny the gossip, writing: "Just so everyone knows, Eli and I are not engaged or getting married. The tabloid stories stating this are all, as usual, made up lies."
Geldof was previously married for seven months to U.S. rocker Max Drummey but their union ended in divorce last year.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video