Peaches Geldof Denies Marriage Rumor
Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches Geldof has no plans to marry her boyfriend Eli Roth, insisting rumors of an impending wedding are "made up lies". British tabloid reports suggested the 21-year-old is planning to exchange vows with the "Inglourious Basterds" star in the New Year - less than a year after they began dating.
The pair was said to be planning a traditional Jewish ceremony on a New York rooftop and Roth's pal Quentin Tarantino was even named as one of the invited guests. But the socialite has taken to her Twitter.com page to deny the gossip, writing: "Just so everyone knows, Eli and I are not engaged or getting married. The tabloid stories stating this are all, as usual, made up lies."
Geldof was previously married for seven months to U.S. rocker Max Drummey but their union ended in divorce last year.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna