Peaches Geldof Denies Marriage Rumor
Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches Geldof has no plans to marry her boyfriend Eli Roth, insisting rumors of an impending wedding are "made up lies". British tabloid reports suggested the 21-year-old is planning to exchange vows with the "Inglourious Basterds" star in the New Year - less than a year after they began dating.
The pair was said to be planning a traditional Jewish ceremony on a New York rooftop and Roth's pal Quentin Tarantino was even named as one of the invited guests. But the socialite has taken to her Twitter.com page to deny the gossip, writing: "Just so everyone knows, Eli and I are not engaged or getting married. The tabloid stories stating this are all, as usual, made up lies."
Geldof was previously married for seven months to U.S. rocker Max Drummey but their union ended in divorce last year.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers