Peaches Geldof Denies Marriage Rumor
Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches Geldof has no plans to marry her boyfriend Eli Roth, insisting rumors of an impending wedding are "made up lies". British tabloid reports suggested the 21-year-old is planning to exchange vows with the "Inglourious Basterds" star in the New Year - less than a year after they began dating.
The pair was said to be planning a traditional Jewish ceremony on a New York rooftop and Roth's pal Quentin Tarantino was even named as one of the invited guests. But the socialite has taken to her Twitter.com page to deny the gossip, writing: "Just so everyone knows, Eli and I are not engaged or getting married. The tabloid stories stating this are all, as usual, made up lies."
Geldof was previously married for seven months to U.S. rocker Max Drummey but their union ended in divorce last year.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'