Brad Pitt and George Clooney Played Prank on 'Ocean's Thirteen' Producer
Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub was caught out by pranksters Brad Pitt and George Clooney on a boozy flight to Los Angeles - the pair filled his underpants with M&M's after he fell asleep. The trio was flying to back to California after a trip to Italy, where they were promoting their "Ocean's Thirteen" film, when the actors challenged him to a drinking contest.
But the practical jokers didn't tell Weintraub that they were secretly filling their glasses with water. The movie mogul remembers, "We drink one bottle, two bottles - we get on the third bottle and I started feeling woozy, and I never get like that. I could drink forever. These guys are drinking with me and I'm woozy and they're fine."
"And all of a sudden I pass out. I get on the couch and I sleep all the way to L.A." And the Hollywood heavyweight was in a rage when he woke up, hungover and with a wod of melted chocolate down his pants.
He says, "When I got up I felt squishy stuff in my shoes, in my underwear, in my clothes, and they put M&M's in my underwear... I said, 'You sons of b**ches! What did you guys do to me?' I found out from the pilots and the stewardess they were drinking water."
More Brad Pitt News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video