Brad Pitt and George Clooney Played Prank on 'Ocean's Thirteen' Producer
Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub was caught out by pranksters Brad Pitt and George Clooney on a boozy flight to Los Angeles - the pair filled his underpants with M&M's after he fell asleep. The trio was flying to back to California after a trip to Italy, where they were promoting their "Ocean's Thirteen" film, when the actors challenged him to a drinking contest.
But the practical jokers didn't tell Weintraub that they were secretly filling their glasses with water. The movie mogul remembers, "We drink one bottle, two bottles - we get on the third bottle and I started feeling woozy, and I never get like that. I could drink forever. These guys are drinking with me and I'm woozy and they're fine."
"And all of a sudden I pass out. I get on the couch and I sleep all the way to L.A." And the Hollywood heavyweight was in a rage when he woke up, hungover and with a wod of melted chocolate down his pants.
He says, "When I got up I felt squishy stuff in my shoes, in my underwear, in my clothes, and they put M&M's in my underwear... I said, 'You sons of b**ches! What did you guys do to me?' I found out from the pilots and the stewardess they were drinking water."
More Brad Pitt News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars