Lindsay Lohan's Dad Wants Her Doctors Investigated
Lindsay Lohan's father is urging California's Attorney General to investigate the doctors who he alleges "overprescribe" pills for his troubled daughter. Michael Lohan is convinced the "Mean Girls" star has become dependent on medication and he's compiled a list of physicians he claims are responsible - and he wants California's Attorney General Jerry Brown to question them.
In a letter sent to Brown, obtained by TMZ.com, Lohan and his lawyer Lisa Bloom "respectfully request an investigation" into the "unscrupulous doctors" who "overprescribe medications to (Lohan)... in violation of California law". Lohan also claims his daughter has found a "giant legal loophole" to obtain her medications.
A recently leaked probation report revealed the actress regularly medicates anxiety and depression with a cocktail of painkillers and has been on the same prescriptions "for as long as she can remember". She is currently serving time behind bars after violating probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest. She has been ordered to attend a rehab programme upon her release.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed