Lindsay Lohan's Dad Wants Her Doctors Investigated
Lindsay Lohan's father is urging California's Attorney General to investigate the doctors who he alleges "overprescribe" pills for his troubled daughter. Michael Lohan is convinced the "Mean Girls" star has become dependent on medication and he's compiled a list of physicians he claims are responsible - and he wants California's Attorney General Jerry Brown to question them.
In a letter sent to Brown, obtained by TMZ.com, Lohan and his lawyer Lisa Bloom "respectfully request an investigation" into the "unscrupulous doctors" who "overprescribe medications to (Lohan)... in violation of California law". Lohan also claims his daughter has found a "giant legal loophole" to obtain her medications.
A recently leaked probation report revealed the actress regularly medicates anxiety and depression with a cocktail of painkillers and has been on the same prescriptions "for as long as she can remember". She is currently serving time behind bars after violating probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest. She has been ordered to attend a rehab programme upon her release.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'