Lindsay Lohan's Dad Wants Her Doctors Investigated
Lindsay Lohan's father is urging California's Attorney General to investigate the doctors who he alleges "overprescribe" pills for his troubled daughter. Michael Lohan is convinced the "Mean Girls" star has become dependent on medication and he's compiled a list of physicians he claims are responsible - and he wants California's Attorney General Jerry Brown to question them.
In a letter sent to Brown, obtained by TMZ.com, Lohan and his lawyer Lisa Bloom "respectfully request an investigation" into the "unscrupulous doctors" who "overprescribe medications to (Lohan)... in violation of California law". Lohan also claims his daughter has found a "giant legal loophole" to obtain her medications.
A recently leaked probation report revealed the actress regularly medicates anxiety and depression with a cocktail of painkillers and has been on the same prescriptions "for as long as she can remember". She is currently serving time behind bars after violating probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest. She has been ordered to attend a rehab programme upon her release.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song