Meryl Streep Broke Into ABBA's Song at Emily Blunt's Wedding
Meryl Streep joined in the celebrations at Emily Blunt's recent wedding by teaming up with the bride and groom's mums to sing ABBA songs. Blunt tied the knot with actor John Krasinski in a lavish ceremony earlier this month in the grounds of George Clooney's Lake Como villa in Italy.
Clooney, who directed Krasinski in "Leatherheads", hosted the reception, which the happy couple shared with stars including Matt Damon, Bill Nighy and Blunt's "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Streep. And Streep wasn't afraid to let loose at the party on a cruise around Lake Como, bonding with both Blunt and Krasinski's mums.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "On board they were playing ABBA songs and Meryl volunteered to sing along with Joanna, Emily's mum, and John's mother Mary Clare to the song Mamma Mia! She had her arms around them belting out the songs."
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet