Meryl Streep Broke Into ABBA's Song at Emily Blunt's Wedding
Meryl Streep joined in the celebrations at Emily Blunt's recent wedding by teaming up with the bride and groom's mums to sing ABBA songs. Blunt tied the knot with actor John Krasinski in a lavish ceremony earlier this month in the grounds of George Clooney's Lake Como villa in Italy.
Clooney, who directed Krasinski in "Leatherheads", hosted the reception, which the happy couple shared with stars including Matt Damon, Bill Nighy and Blunt's "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Streep. And Streep wasn't afraid to let loose at the party on a cruise around Lake Como, bonding with both Blunt and Krasinski's mums.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "On board they were playing ABBA songs and Meryl volunteered to sing along with Joanna, Emily's mum, and John's mother Mary Clare to the song Mamma Mia! She had her arms around them belting out the songs."
More Meryl Streep News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video