Meryl Streep Broke Into ABBA's Song at Emily Blunt's Wedding
Meryl Streep joined in the celebrations at Emily Blunt's recent wedding by teaming up with the bride and groom's mums to sing ABBA songs. Blunt tied the knot with actor John Krasinski in a lavish ceremony earlier this month in the grounds of George Clooney's Lake Como villa in Italy.
Clooney, who directed Krasinski in "Leatherheads", hosted the reception, which the happy couple shared with stars including Matt Damon, Bill Nighy and Blunt's "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Streep. And Streep wasn't afraid to let loose at the party on a cruise around Lake Como, bonding with both Blunt and Krasinski's mums.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "On board they were playing ABBA songs and Meryl volunteered to sing along with Joanna, Emily's mum, and John's mother Mary Clare to the song Mamma Mia! She had her arms around them belting out the songs."
More Meryl Streep News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift