Meryl Streep Broke Into ABBA's Song at Emily Blunt's Wedding
Meryl Streep joined in the celebrations at Emily Blunt's recent wedding by teaming up with the bride and groom's mums to sing ABBA songs. Blunt tied the knot with actor John Krasinski in a lavish ceremony earlier this month in the grounds of George Clooney's Lake Como villa in Italy.
Clooney, who directed Krasinski in "Leatherheads", hosted the reception, which the happy couple shared with stars including Matt Damon, Bill Nighy and Blunt's "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Streep. And Streep wasn't afraid to let loose at the party on a cruise around Lake Como, bonding with both Blunt and Krasinski's mums.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "On board they were playing ABBA songs and Meryl volunteered to sing along with Joanna, Emily's mum, and John's mother Mary Clare to the song Mamma Mia! She had her arms around them belting out the songs."
More Meryl Streep News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle