Meryl Streep Broke Into ABBA's Song at Emily Blunt's Wedding
Meryl Streep joined in the celebrations at Emily Blunt's recent wedding by teaming up with the bride and groom's mums to sing ABBA songs. Blunt tied the knot with actor John Krasinski in a lavish ceremony earlier this month in the grounds of George Clooney's Lake Como villa in Italy.
Clooney, who directed Krasinski in "Leatherheads", hosted the reception, which the happy couple shared with stars including Matt Damon, Bill Nighy and Blunt's "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Streep. And Streep wasn't afraid to let loose at the party on a cruise around Lake Como, bonding with both Blunt and Krasinski's mums.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "On board they were playing ABBA songs and Meryl volunteered to sing along with Joanna, Emily's mum, and John's mother Mary Clare to the song Mamma Mia! She had her arms around them belting out the songs."
More Meryl Streep News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake