T.I. Ties Knot With Tameka Cottle in Miami Courthouse
Rap superstar T.I. has wed his longtime girlfriend Tameka Cottle after exchanging vows in a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.
They were rumored to be tying the knot in Hawaii last weekend but the claims proved to be false. Instead, the stars became man and wife in a low-key event at a Miami Beach courthouse, reports TMZ.com.
The marriage license, obtained by the website, shows the happy couple's ceremony was conducted by a deputy clerk on Friday. T.I., 29, and Cottle, 35, are also parents to the rapper's three kids from previous relationships.
The wedding news follows T.I.'s recent release from prison after pleading guilty to weapon possession charges. He became a free man in April this year.
More T.I. News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns