T.I. Ties Knot With Tameka Cottle in Miami Courthouse
Rap superstar T.I. has wed his longtime girlfriend Tameka Cottle after exchanging vows in a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.
They were rumored to be tying the knot in Hawaii last weekend but the claims proved to be false. Instead, the stars became man and wife in a low-key event at a Miami Beach courthouse, reports TMZ.com.
The marriage license, obtained by the website, shows the happy couple's ceremony was conducted by a deputy clerk on Friday. T.I., 29, and Cottle, 35, are also parents to the rapper's three kids from previous relationships.
The wedding news follows T.I.'s recent release from prison after pleading guilty to weapon possession charges. He became a free man in April this year.
More T.I. News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos