T.I. Ties Knot With Tameka Cottle in Miami Courthouse
Rap superstar T.I. has wed his longtime girlfriend Tameka Cottle after exchanging vows in a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.
They were rumored to be tying the knot in Hawaii last weekend but the claims proved to be false. Instead, the stars became man and wife in a low-key event at a Miami Beach courthouse, reports TMZ.com.
The marriage license, obtained by the website, shows the happy couple's ceremony was conducted by a deputy clerk on Friday. T.I., 29, and Cottle, 35, are also parents to the rapper's three kids from previous relationships.
The wedding news follows T.I.'s recent release from prison after pleading guilty to weapon possession charges. He became a free man in April this year.
More T.I. News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer