T.I. Ties Knot With Tameka Cottle in Miami Courthouse
Rap superstar T.I. has wed his longtime girlfriend Tameka Cottle after exchanging vows in a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.
They were rumored to be tying the knot in Hawaii last weekend but the claims proved to be false. Instead, the stars became man and wife in a low-key event at a Miami Beach courthouse, reports TMZ.com.
The marriage license, obtained by the website, shows the happy couple's ceremony was conducted by a deputy clerk on Friday. T.I., 29, and Cottle, 35, are also parents to the rapper's three kids from previous relationships.
The wedding news follows T.I.'s recent release from prison after pleading guilty to weapon possession charges. He became a free man in April this year.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'