T.I. Ties Knot With Tameka Cottle in Miami Courthouse
Rap superstar T.I. has wed his longtime girlfriend Tameka Cottle after exchanging vows in a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.
They were rumored to be tying the knot in Hawaii last weekend but the claims proved to be false. Instead, the stars became man and wife in a low-key event at a Miami Beach courthouse, reports TMZ.com.
The marriage license, obtained by the website, shows the happy couple's ceremony was conducted by a deputy clerk on Friday. T.I., 29, and Cottle, 35, are also parents to the rapper's three kids from previous relationships.
The wedding news follows T.I.'s recent release from prison after pleading guilty to weapon possession charges. He became a free man in April this year.
More T.I. News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group