New Couple Alert: Alexandra Burke and Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has sparked rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani after the pair was spotted enjoying an intimate dinner together on Wednesday, July 28. The "Bad Boys" singer joined sports star Cipriani - who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook - for a romantic meal at Cottons restaurant in North London before going on to Chinawhite nightclub in the British capital.
And fellow revellers claim the couple was kissing and flirting throughout their night out. A partygoer tells Heatworld.com, "Alexandra and Danny were all over each other. They couldn't get enough of each other, kissing each other's necks and flirting like love-struck teens!"
A representative for Burke confirmed the pair enjoyed an evening out together but refused to comment on romance rumors. Cipriani was linked to Lindsay Lohan earlier this month.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps