New Couple Alert: Alexandra Burke and Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has sparked rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani after the pair was spotted enjoying an intimate dinner together on Wednesday, July 28. The "Bad Boys" singer joined sports star Cipriani - who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook - for a romantic meal at Cottons restaurant in North London before going on to Chinawhite nightclub in the British capital.
And fellow revellers claim the couple was kissing and flirting throughout their night out. A partygoer tells Heatworld.com, "Alexandra and Danny were all over each other. They couldn't get enough of each other, kissing each other's necks and flirting like love-struck teens!"
A representative for Burke confirmed the pair enjoyed an evening out together but refused to comment on romance rumors. Cipriani was linked to Lindsay Lohan earlier this month.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist