New Couple Alert: Alexandra Burke and Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has sparked rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani after the pair was spotted enjoying an intimate dinner together on Wednesday, July 28. The "Bad Boys" singer joined sports star Cipriani - who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook - for a romantic meal at Cottons restaurant in North London before going on to Chinawhite nightclub in the British capital.
And fellow revellers claim the couple was kissing and flirting throughout their night out. A partygoer tells Heatworld.com, "Alexandra and Danny were all over each other. They couldn't get enough of each other, kissing each other's necks and flirting like love-struck teens!"
A representative for Burke confirmed the pair enjoyed an evening out together but refused to comment on romance rumors. Cipriani was linked to Lindsay Lohan earlier this month.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'