New Couple Alert: Alexandra Burke and Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has sparked rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani after the pair was spotted enjoying an intimate dinner together on Wednesday, July 28. The "Bad Boys" singer joined sports star Cipriani - who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook - for a romantic meal at Cottons restaurant in North London before going on to Chinawhite nightclub in the British capital.
And fellow revellers claim the couple was kissing and flirting throughout their night out. A partygoer tells Heatworld.com, "Alexandra and Danny were all over each other. They couldn't get enough of each other, kissing each other's necks and flirting like love-struck teens!"
A representative for Burke confirmed the pair enjoyed an evening out together but refused to comment on romance rumors. Cipriani was linked to Lindsay Lohan earlier this month.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7