New Couple Alert: Alexandra Burke and Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has sparked rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani after the pair was spotted enjoying an intimate dinner together on Wednesday, July 28. The "Bad Boys" singer joined sports star Cipriani - who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook - for a romantic meal at Cottons restaurant in North London before going on to Chinawhite nightclub in the British capital.
And fellow revellers claim the couple was kissing and flirting throughout their night out. A partygoer tells Heatworld.com, "Alexandra and Danny were all over each other. They couldn't get enough of each other, kissing each other's necks and flirting like love-struck teens!"
A representative for Burke confirmed the pair enjoyed an evening out together but refused to comment on romance rumors. Cipriani was linked to Lindsay Lohan earlier this month.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars