Steven Seagal Wins Restraining Order Against Stalker
Steven Seagal has been granted a temporary restraining order against a woman who allegedly attacked one of the actor's employees while trying to enter his house. The "Under Siege" hardman requested a protective order against Angela Rain Bates, who was arrested at the star's home in Los Angeles on July 14.
According to court papers, the 55-year-old woman allegedly lashed out at Seagal's groundskeeper by "forcefully kick(ing) him twice, in the groin, and on his shin, causing a two-inch contusion on his leg" before throwing rocks Seagal's window. She was charged with battery, vandalism and trespassing and is currently in jail awaiting a trial date, according to TMZ.com.
Bates is said to have told cops she was married to Seagal's father - who is deceased - and had lived in the house for 20 years. The restraining order, which was granted on Thursday, July 29 at Los Angeles Superior Court, means Bates has to stay 100 yards (91.4 metres) away from the actor, his family and the groundskeeper she is accused of attacking.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing