Steven Seagal Wins Restraining Order Against Stalker
Steven Seagal has been granted a temporary restraining order against a woman who allegedly attacked one of the actor's employees while trying to enter his house. The "Under Siege" hardman requested a protective order against Angela Rain Bates, who was arrested at the star's home in Los Angeles on July 14.
According to court papers, the 55-year-old woman allegedly lashed out at Seagal's groundskeeper by "forcefully kick(ing) him twice, in the groin, and on his shin, causing a two-inch contusion on his leg" before throwing rocks Seagal's window. She was charged with battery, vandalism and trespassing and is currently in jail awaiting a trial date, according to TMZ.com.
Bates is said to have told cops she was married to Seagal's father - who is deceased - and had lived in the house for 20 years. The restraining order, which was granted on Thursday, July 29 at Los Angeles Superior Court, means Bates has to stay 100 yards (91.4 metres) away from the actor, his family and the groundskeeper she is accused of attacking.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding