Steven Seagal Wins Restraining Order Against Stalker
Steven Seagal has been granted a temporary restraining order against a woman who allegedly attacked one of the actor's employees while trying to enter his house. The "Under Siege" hardman requested a protective order against Angela Rain Bates, who was arrested at the star's home in Los Angeles on July 14.
According to court papers, the 55-year-old woman allegedly lashed out at Seagal's groundskeeper by "forcefully kick(ing) him twice, in the groin, and on his shin, causing a two-inch contusion on his leg" before throwing rocks Seagal's window. She was charged with battery, vandalism and trespassing and is currently in jail awaiting a trial date, according to TMZ.com.
Bates is said to have told cops she was married to Seagal's father - who is deceased - and had lived in the house for 20 years. The restraining order, which was granted on Thursday, July 29 at Los Angeles Superior Court, means Bates has to stay 100 yards (91.4 metres) away from the actor, his family and the groundskeeper she is accused of attacking.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie