Amy Winehouse NOT Making a Duet With Lady GaGa
Amy Winehouse's publicist has brushed off reports the "Rehab" star is collaborating with Lady GaGa on her highly anticipated comeback album, dismissing the rumors as false. The troubled British singer is preparing to release her long awaited third album, the follow-up to 2006's Grammy-winning "Back to Black", after a four-year hiatus which saw her battle drink and drug demons.
U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer claimed the "Poker Face" hitmaker had offered to fly to London to make music with Winehouse to ensure her upcoming release is a success. A source told the publication, "It's been agreed that GaGa will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
But Winehouse's rep has refuted the rumors, insisting that the claims are "not true at all".
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert