Amy Winehouse NOT Making a Duet With Lady GaGa
Amy Winehouse's publicist has brushed off reports the "Rehab" star is collaborating with Lady GaGa on her highly anticipated comeback album, dismissing the rumors as false. The troubled British singer is preparing to release her long awaited third album, the follow-up to 2006's Grammy-winning "Back to Black", after a four-year hiatus which saw her battle drink and drug demons.
U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer claimed the "Poker Face" hitmaker had offered to fly to London to make music with Winehouse to ensure her upcoming release is a success. A source told the publication, "It's been agreed that GaGa will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
But Winehouse's rep has refuted the rumors, insisting that the claims are "not true at all".
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet