Amy Winehouse NOT Making a Duet With Lady GaGa
Amy Winehouse's publicist has brushed off reports the "Rehab" star is collaborating with Lady GaGa on her highly anticipated comeback album, dismissing the rumors as false. The troubled British singer is preparing to release her long awaited third album, the follow-up to 2006's Grammy-winning "Back to Black", after a four-year hiatus which saw her battle drink and drug demons.
U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer claimed the "Poker Face" hitmaker had offered to fly to London to make music with Winehouse to ensure her upcoming release is a success. A source told the publication, "It's been agreed that GaGa will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
But Winehouse's rep has refuted the rumors, insisting that the claims are "not true at all".
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary