Amy Winehouse NOT Making a Duet With Lady GaGa
Amy Winehouse's publicist has brushed off reports the "Rehab" star is collaborating with Lady GaGa on her highly anticipated comeback album, dismissing the rumors as false. The troubled British singer is preparing to release her long awaited third album, the follow-up to 2006's Grammy-winning "Back to Black", after a four-year hiatus which saw her battle drink and drug demons.
U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer claimed the "Poker Face" hitmaker had offered to fly to London to make music with Winehouse to ensure her upcoming release is a success. A source told the publication, "It's been agreed that GaGa will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
But Winehouse's rep has refuted the rumors, insisting that the claims are "not true at all".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says