Amy Winehouse NOT Making a Duet With Lady GaGa
Amy Winehouse's publicist has brushed off reports the "Rehab" star is collaborating with Lady GaGa on her highly anticipated comeback album, dismissing the rumors as false. The troubled British singer is preparing to release her long awaited third album, the follow-up to 2006's Grammy-winning "Back to Black", after a four-year hiatus which saw her battle drink and drug demons.
U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer claimed the "Poker Face" hitmaker had offered to fly to London to make music with Winehouse to ensure her upcoming release is a success. A source told the publication, "It's been agreed that GaGa will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
But Winehouse's rep has refuted the rumors, insisting that the claims are "not true at all".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory