Miranda Kerr's Pregnancy Rumor Confirmed by Her Pal
Miranda Kerr's model pal Jessica White has fueled speculation the Aussie beauty is expecting a baby with new husband Orlando Bloom, after appearing to confirm the pregnancy rumors. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star, 33, exchanged vows with Kerr in a top secret ceremony last week, less than a month after announcing their engagement.
Tabloid reports have since claimed the pair wanted to rush down the aisle and wed because Kerr is expecting the couple's first child. Representatives for the newlyweds have yet to comment on the rumors but Kerr's good friend White has allegedly let slip the big secret in an interview with OK! Magazine.
She is quoted as saying, "She's preggos! I'm very excited. I'm happy for her. Love is in the air, and good for her. I think she and Orlando make a really beautiful couple and they've been together for a while, so I wish them all the best. And it's going to be a crazy-hot baby."
More Miranda Kerr News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer