Miranda Kerr's Pregnancy Rumor Confirmed by Her Pal
Miranda Kerr's model pal Jessica White has fueled speculation the Aussie beauty is expecting a baby with new husband Orlando Bloom, after appearing to confirm the pregnancy rumors. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star, 33, exchanged vows with Kerr in a top secret ceremony last week, less than a month after announcing their engagement.
Tabloid reports have since claimed the pair wanted to rush down the aisle and wed because Kerr is expecting the couple's first child. Representatives for the newlyweds have yet to comment on the rumors but Kerr's good friend White has allegedly let slip the big secret in an interview with OK! Magazine.
She is quoted as saying, "She's preggos! I'm very excited. I'm happy for her. Love is in the air, and good for her. I think she and Orlando make a really beautiful couple and they've been together for a while, so I wish them all the best. And it's going to be a crazy-hot baby."
More Miranda Kerr News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'