Miranda Kerr's Pregnancy Rumor Confirmed by Her Pal
Miranda Kerr's model pal Jessica White has fueled speculation the Aussie beauty is expecting a baby with new husband Orlando Bloom, after appearing to confirm the pregnancy rumors. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star, 33, exchanged vows with Kerr in a top secret ceremony last week, less than a month after announcing their engagement.
Tabloid reports have since claimed the pair wanted to rush down the aisle and wed because Kerr is expecting the couple's first child. Representatives for the newlyweds have yet to comment on the rumors but Kerr's good friend White has allegedly let slip the big secret in an interview with OK! Magazine.
She is quoted as saying, "She's preggos! I'm very excited. I'm happy for her. Love is in the air, and good for her. I think she and Orlando make a really beautiful couple and they've been together for a while, so I wish them all the best. And it's going to be a crazy-hot baby."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'