Miranda Kerr's Pregnancy Rumor Confirmed by Her Pal
Miranda Kerr's model pal Jessica White has fueled speculation the Aussie beauty is expecting a baby with new husband Orlando Bloom, after appearing to confirm the pregnancy rumors. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star, 33, exchanged vows with Kerr in a top secret ceremony last week, less than a month after announcing their engagement.
Tabloid reports have since claimed the pair wanted to rush down the aisle and wed because Kerr is expecting the couple's first child. Representatives for the newlyweds have yet to comment on the rumors but Kerr's good friend White has allegedly let slip the big secret in an interview with OK! Magazine.
She is quoted as saying, "She's preggos! I'm very excited. I'm happy for her. Love is in the air, and good for her. I think she and Orlando make a really beautiful couple and they've been together for a while, so I wish them all the best. And it's going to be a crazy-hot baby."
More Miranda Kerr News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch