Miranda Kerr's Pregnancy Rumor Confirmed by Her Pal
Miranda Kerr's model pal Jessica White has fueled speculation the Aussie beauty is expecting a baby with new husband Orlando Bloom, after appearing to confirm the pregnancy rumors. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star, 33, exchanged vows with Kerr in a top secret ceremony last week, less than a month after announcing their engagement.
Tabloid reports have since claimed the pair wanted to rush down the aisle and wed because Kerr is expecting the couple's first child. Representatives for the newlyweds have yet to comment on the rumors but Kerr's good friend White has allegedly let slip the big secret in an interview with OK! Magazine.
She is quoted as saying, "She's preggos! I'm very excited. I'm happy for her. Love is in the air, and good for her. I think she and Orlando make a really beautiful couple and they've been together for a while, so I wish them all the best. And it's going to be a crazy-hot baby."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?