Zsa Zsa Gabor Having Feeding Tube Inserted Into Stomach
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is undergoing further medical treatment to have a feeding tube inserted into her stomach as she battles to recover from a fall in early July. The 93-year-old star required hip-replacement surgery after injuring herself in an incident at her California home, but her journey to recovery has been slow following a series of complications.
She underwent a blood transfusion on July 23, prompting her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, to ask fans to pray for the veteran star. He revealed Gabor was conscious but was only able to whisper to him, saying "She is in so much pain."
"I ask all who love her to please, please pray for her. She is very weak. The doctors put her on morphine because she was in so much pain." Gabor has also struggled to eat and von Anhalt tells ET Online the actress is having a stomach tube fitted to ensure she gets the nutrients she needs.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences