Zsa Zsa Gabor Having Feeding Tube Inserted Into Stomach
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is undergoing further medical treatment to have a feeding tube inserted into her stomach as she battles to recover from a fall in early July. The 93-year-old star required hip-replacement surgery after injuring herself in an incident at her California home, but her journey to recovery has been slow following a series of complications.
She underwent a blood transfusion on July 23, prompting her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, to ask fans to pray for the veteran star. He revealed Gabor was conscious but was only able to whisper to him, saying "She is in so much pain."
"I ask all who love her to please, please pray for her. She is very weak. The doctors put her on morphine because she was in so much pain." Gabor has also struggled to eat and von Anhalt tells ET Online the actress is having a stomach tube fitted to ensure she gets the nutrients she needs.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked