Zsa Zsa Gabor Having Feeding Tube Inserted Into Stomach
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is undergoing further medical treatment to have a feeding tube inserted into her stomach as she battles to recover from a fall in early July. The 93-year-old star required hip-replacement surgery after injuring herself in an incident at her California home, but her journey to recovery has been slow following a series of complications.
She underwent a blood transfusion on July 23, prompting her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, to ask fans to pray for the veteran star. He revealed Gabor was conscious but was only able to whisper to him, saying "She is in so much pain."
"I ask all who love her to please, please pray for her. She is very weak. The doctors put her on morphine because she was in so much pain." Gabor has also struggled to eat and von Anhalt tells ET Online the actress is having a stomach tube fitted to ensure she gets the nutrients she needs.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says