Zsa Zsa Gabor Having Feeding Tube Inserted Into Stomach
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is undergoing further medical treatment to have a feeding tube inserted into her stomach as she battles to recover from a fall in early July. The 93-year-old star required hip-replacement surgery after injuring herself in an incident at her California home, but her journey to recovery has been slow following a series of complications.
She underwent a blood transfusion on July 23, prompting her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, to ask fans to pray for the veteran star. He revealed Gabor was conscious but was only able to whisper to him, saying "She is in so much pain."
"I ask all who love her to please, please pray for her. She is very weak. The doctors put her on morphine because she was in so much pain." Gabor has also struggled to eat and von Anhalt tells ET Online the actress is having a stomach tube fitted to ensure she gets the nutrients she needs.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March