Zsa Zsa Gabor Having Feeding Tube Inserted Into Stomach
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is undergoing further medical treatment to have a feeding tube inserted into her stomach as she battles to recover from a fall in early July. The 93-year-old star required hip-replacement surgery after injuring herself in an incident at her California home, but her journey to recovery has been slow following a series of complications.
She underwent a blood transfusion on July 23, prompting her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, to ask fans to pray for the veteran star. He revealed Gabor was conscious but was only able to whisper to him, saying "She is in so much pain."
"I ask all who love her to please, please pray for her. She is very weak. The doctors put her on morphine because she was in so much pain." Gabor has also struggled to eat and von Anhalt tells ET Online the actress is having a stomach tube fitted to ensure she gets the nutrients she needs.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival