Lady GaGa Could Be Featured on Amy Winehouse's Comeback Album
Lady GaGa is giving Amy Winehouse a helping hand as she prepares for her career comeback - the pop sensation is set to collaborate with the British soul star, according to a U.S. report. Winehouse is working on the long awaited follow-up to her Grammy-winning 2006 disc "Back to Black" after spending much of the past four years battling drink and drug demons.
She recently confirmed plans to release her third album by January - and Gaga will be making a guest appearance to ensure the project is a success, reports the National Enquirer. An insider tells the tabloid, "It's been agreed that Gaga will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
"Lady Gaga sees Amy as a kindred spirit - the British bad girl and the American bad girl!"
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary