Lady GaGa Could Be Featured on Amy Winehouse's Comeback Album
Lady GaGa is giving Amy Winehouse a helping hand as she prepares for her career comeback - the pop sensation is set to collaborate with the British soul star, according to a U.S. report. Winehouse is working on the long awaited follow-up to her Grammy-winning 2006 disc "Back to Black" after spending much of the past four years battling drink and drug demons.
She recently confirmed plans to release her third album by January - and Gaga will be making a guest appearance to ensure the project is a success, reports the National Enquirer. An insider tells the tabloid, "It's been agreed that Gaga will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
"Lady Gaga sees Amy as a kindred spirit - the British bad girl and the American bad girl!"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival