Lady GaGa Could Be Featured on Amy Winehouse's Comeback Album
Lady GaGa is giving Amy Winehouse a helping hand as she prepares for her career comeback - the pop sensation is set to collaborate with the British soul star, according to a U.S. report. Winehouse is working on the long awaited follow-up to her Grammy-winning 2006 disc "Back to Black" after spending much of the past four years battling drink and drug demons.
She recently confirmed plans to release her third album by January - and Gaga will be making a guest appearance to ensure the project is a success, reports the National Enquirer. An insider tells the tabloid, "It's been agreed that Gaga will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
"Lady Gaga sees Amy as a kindred spirit - the British bad girl and the American bad girl!"
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune