Lady GaGa Could Be Featured on Amy Winehouse's Comeback Album
Lady GaGa is giving Amy Winehouse a helping hand as she prepares for her career comeback - the pop sensation is set to collaborate with the British soul star, according to a U.S. report. Winehouse is working on the long awaited follow-up to her Grammy-winning 2006 disc "Back to Black" after spending much of the past four years battling drink and drug demons.
She recently confirmed plans to release her third album by January - and Gaga will be making a guest appearance to ensure the project is a success, reports the National Enquirer. An insider tells the tabloid, "It's been agreed that Gaga will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
"Lady Gaga sees Amy as a kindred spirit - the British bad girl and the American bad girl!"
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover