Lady GaGa Could Be Featured on Amy Winehouse's Comeback Album
Lady GaGa is giving Amy Winehouse a helping hand as she prepares for her career comeback - the pop sensation is set to collaborate with the British soul star, according to a U.S. report. Winehouse is working on the long awaited follow-up to her Grammy-winning 2006 disc "Back to Black" after spending much of the past four years battling drink and drug demons.
She recently confirmed plans to release her third album by January - and Gaga will be making a guest appearance to ensure the project is a success, reports the National Enquirer. An insider tells the tabloid, "It's been agreed that Gaga will go to London in September just before her European tour to help Winehouse with the new album, her first release since 2006."
"Lady Gaga sees Amy as a kindred spirit - the British bad girl and the American bad girl!"
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'