Justin Timberlake's Clothing Line to Hit Target in December
Justin Timberlake is making his designer clothing label affordable for fans - he's set to release a limited edition William Rast collection at U.S. department store Target. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched the William Rast line with his childhood friend Trace Ayala in 2005 and the pair has now partnered with Target bosses to debut a special range for customers later this year.
The fashions, which include denim, outerwear and sportswear, will be available for men and women, and will be available for one month from December. William Rast isn't the only luxury label to release a more cost conscientious collection for Target - top designers Jean Paul Gaultier and Zac Posen have previously collaborated with the department store for similar deals.
Aside from his fashion business, Justin Timberlake is busy filming his upcoming movie "Friends with Benefits (2012)" in which he stars opposite Mila Kunis.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab