Justin Timberlake's Clothing Line to Hit Target in December
Justin Timberlake is making his designer clothing label affordable for fans - he's set to release a limited edition William Rast collection at U.S. department store Target. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched the William Rast line with his childhood friend Trace Ayala in 2005 and the pair has now partnered with Target bosses to debut a special range for customers later this year.
The fashions, which include denim, outerwear and sportswear, will be available for men and women, and will be available for one month from December. William Rast isn't the only luxury label to release a more cost conscientious collection for Target - top designers Jean Paul Gaultier and Zac Posen have previously collaborated with the department store for similar deals.
Aside from his fashion business, Justin Timberlake is busy filming his upcoming movie "Friends with Benefits (2012)" in which he stars opposite Mila Kunis.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'