Justin Timberlake's Clothing Line to Hit Target in December
Justin Timberlake is making his designer clothing label affordable for fans - he's set to release a limited edition William Rast collection at U.S. department store Target. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched the William Rast line with his childhood friend Trace Ayala in 2005 and the pair has now partnered with Target bosses to debut a special range for customers later this year.
The fashions, which include denim, outerwear and sportswear, will be available for men and women, and will be available for one month from December. William Rast isn't the only luxury label to release a more cost conscientious collection for Target - top designers Jean Paul Gaultier and Zac Posen have previously collaborated with the department store for similar deals.
Aside from his fashion business, Justin Timberlake is busy filming his upcoming movie "Friends with Benefits (2012)" in which he stars opposite Mila Kunis.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!