Justin Timberlake's Clothing Line to Hit Target in December
Justin Timberlake is making his designer clothing label affordable for fans - he's set to release a limited edition William Rast collection at U.S. department store Target. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched the William Rast line with his childhood friend Trace Ayala in 2005 and the pair has now partnered with Target bosses to debut a special range for customers later this year.
The fashions, which include denim, outerwear and sportswear, will be available for men and women, and will be available for one month from December. William Rast isn't the only luxury label to release a more cost conscientious collection for Target - top designers Jean Paul Gaultier and Zac Posen have previously collaborated with the department store for similar deals.
Aside from his fashion business, Justin Timberlake is busy filming his upcoming movie "Friends with Benefits (2012)" in which he stars opposite Mila Kunis.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis