Justin Timberlake's Clothing Line to Hit Target in December
Justin Timberlake is making his designer clothing label affordable for fans - he's set to release a limited edition William Rast collection at U.S. department store Target. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched the William Rast line with his childhood friend Trace Ayala in 2005 and the pair has now partnered with Target bosses to debut a special range for customers later this year.
The fashions, which include denim, outerwear and sportswear, will be available for men and women, and will be available for one month from December. William Rast isn't the only luxury label to release a more cost conscientious collection for Target - top designers Jean Paul Gaultier and Zac Posen have previously collaborated with the department store for similar deals.
Aside from his fashion business, Justin Timberlake is busy filming his upcoming movie "Friends with Benefits (2012)" in which he stars opposite Mila Kunis.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'
- Stephen King's 'Castle Rock' Adaptation From J.J. Abrams Gets Series Order at Hulu