'Munsters' Star Butch Patrick Set to Marry Big Fan
"The Munsters" actor Butch Patrick is set to marry a fan he met at a Dracula convention in May. The former child star, who played the son of the monster family in the 1960s TV show, originally began corresponding with Donna McCall when "The Munsters" became a big hit in the U.S. and she would send fan mail to him.
The pair lost touch for decades but McCall reconnected with Patrick a few years ago and they agreed to meet for the first time at DraculaCon II in Pennsylvania earlier this year. They embarked on a whirlwind romance and McCall, a former cheerleader for American football team the Philadelphia Eagles, recently accepted Patrick's marriage proposal.
McCall, 55, tells the National Enquirer, "My first crush was Butch Patrick. I met him for the first time, but I feel like I've known him forever." She adds, "It's a great love story. We're very happy together."
Patrick, 57, has since set up home with McCall in West Chester, Pennsylvania after packing up his homes in Florida and Los Angeles.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress