'Munsters' Star Butch Patrick Set to Marry Big Fan
"The Munsters" actor Butch Patrick is set to marry a fan he met at a Dracula convention in May. The former child star, who played the son of the monster family in the 1960s TV show, originally began corresponding with Donna McCall when "The Munsters" became a big hit in the U.S. and she would send fan mail to him.
The pair lost touch for decades but McCall reconnected with Patrick a few years ago and they agreed to meet for the first time at DraculaCon II in Pennsylvania earlier this year. They embarked on a whirlwind romance and McCall, a former cheerleader for American football team the Philadelphia Eagles, recently accepted Patrick's marriage proposal.
McCall, 55, tells the National Enquirer, "My first crush was Butch Patrick. I met him for the first time, but I feel like I've known him forever." She adds, "It's a great love story. We're very happy together."
Patrick, 57, has since set up home with McCall in West Chester, Pennsylvania after packing up his homes in Florida and Los Angeles.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival