'Munsters' Star Butch Patrick Set to Marry Big Fan
"The Munsters" actor Butch Patrick is set to marry a fan he met at a Dracula convention in May. The former child star, who played the son of the monster family in the 1960s TV show, originally began corresponding with Donna McCall when "The Munsters" became a big hit in the U.S. and she would send fan mail to him.
The pair lost touch for decades but McCall reconnected with Patrick a few years ago and they agreed to meet for the first time at DraculaCon II in Pennsylvania earlier this year. They embarked on a whirlwind romance and McCall, a former cheerleader for American football team the Philadelphia Eagles, recently accepted Patrick's marriage proposal.
McCall, 55, tells the National Enquirer, "My first crush was Butch Patrick. I met him for the first time, but I feel like I've known him forever." She adds, "It's a great love story. We're very happy together."
Patrick, 57, has since set up home with McCall in West Chester, Pennsylvania after packing up his homes in Florida and Los Angeles.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?