Eva Mendes Not Fixing Banged Up Car as Punishment
Accident-prone actress Eva Mendes refuses to fix the dents and scratches on her luxury car - as punishment for her reckless driving. The "Hitch" star leases a top Lexus hybrid - but she's crashed it several times backing out of the garage and driving on narrow roads.
But Mendes refuses have the car repaired, as penance for being a bad driver. She explains, "I'm not an amazing driver... It's (the car is) pretty banged up."
She further admits, "As a punishment to myself, because I get in all these little fender benders, I don't get it fixed. So I drive around in this beat up (car)." Eva Mendes is starring in "The Other Guys" which will be soon released in the U.S. on August 6. In the action comedy, she plays opposite Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg.
More Eva Mendes News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding