Eva Mendes Not Fixing Banged Up Car as Punishment
Accident-prone actress Eva Mendes refuses to fix the dents and scratches on her luxury car - as punishment for her reckless driving. The "Hitch" star leases a top Lexus hybrid - but she's crashed it several times backing out of the garage and driving on narrow roads.
But Mendes refuses have the car repaired, as penance for being a bad driver. She explains, "I'm not an amazing driver... It's (the car is) pretty banged up."
She further admits, "As a punishment to myself, because I get in all these little fender benders, I don't get it fixed. So I drive around in this beat up (car)." Eva Mendes is starring in "The Other Guys" which will be soon released in the U.S. on August 6. In the action comedy, she plays opposite Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg.
More Eva Mendes News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!