Eva Mendes Not Fixing Banged Up Car as Punishment
Accident-prone actress Eva Mendes refuses to fix the dents and scratches on her luxury car - as punishment for her reckless driving. The "Hitch" star leases a top Lexus hybrid - but she's crashed it several times backing out of the garage and driving on narrow roads.
But Mendes refuses have the car repaired, as penance for being a bad driver. She explains, "I'm not an amazing driver... It's (the car is) pretty banged up."
She further admits, "As a punishment to myself, because I get in all these little fender benders, I don't get it fixed. So I drive around in this beat up (car)." Eva Mendes is starring in "The Other Guys" which will be soon released in the U.S. on August 6. In the action comedy, she plays opposite Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie