Eva Mendes Not Fixing Banged Up Car as Punishment
Accident-prone actress Eva Mendes refuses to fix the dents and scratches on her luxury car - as punishment for her reckless driving. The "Hitch" star leases a top Lexus hybrid - but she's crashed it several times backing out of the garage and driving on narrow roads.
But Mendes refuses have the car repaired, as penance for being a bad driver. She explains, "I'm not an amazing driver... It's (the car is) pretty banged up."
She further admits, "As a punishment to myself, because I get in all these little fender benders, I don't get it fixed. So I drive around in this beat up (car)." Eva Mendes is starring in "The Other Guys" which will be soon released in the U.S. on August 6. In the action comedy, she plays opposite Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg.
More Eva Mendes News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival