Eva Mendes Not Fixing Banged Up Car as Punishment
Accident-prone actress Eva Mendes refuses to fix the dents and scratches on her luxury car - as punishment for her reckless driving. The "Hitch" star leases a top Lexus hybrid - but she's crashed it several times backing out of the garage and driving on narrow roads.
But Mendes refuses have the car repaired, as penance for being a bad driver. She explains, "I'm not an amazing driver... It's (the car is) pretty banged up."
She further admits, "As a punishment to myself, because I get in all these little fender benders, I don't get it fixed. So I drive around in this beat up (car)." Eva Mendes is starring in "The Other Guys" which will be soon released in the U.S. on August 6. In the action comedy, she plays opposite Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg.
More Eva Mendes News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier