Model Jayde Nicole Undergoing Pre-Cancerous Mark Surgery
Former Playboy model Jayde Nicole has undergone an operation to have a "pre-cancerous mark" removed from her face. The ex-girlfriend of "The Hills" star Brody Jenner revealed the news during a night out in Hollywood on Wednesday, July 28, when she was snapped with a bandage on her chin.
Nicole admitted she had recently had preventative surgery but declined to go into further detail. But she refused to allow the health scare to affect her social life, telling TMZ.com, "I'm not going to let anything stop me from going to my friend's birthday party."
Nicole hit the headlines in 2009 after becoming embroiled in a lawsuit with "Girls Gone Wild" mogul Joe Francis. The model sued the adult filmmaker for allegedly attacking her in a nightclub, although Francis was never charged and the lawsuit was subsequently dismissed.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri