Model Jayde Nicole Undergoing Pre-Cancerous Mark Surgery
Former Playboy model Jayde Nicole has undergone an operation to have a "pre-cancerous mark" removed from her face. The ex-girlfriend of "The Hills" star Brody Jenner revealed the news during a night out in Hollywood on Wednesday, July 28, when she was snapped with a bandage on her chin.
Nicole admitted she had recently had preventative surgery but declined to go into further detail. But she refused to allow the health scare to affect her social life, telling TMZ.com, "I'm not going to let anything stop me from going to my friend's birthday party."
Nicole hit the headlines in 2009 after becoming embroiled in a lawsuit with "Girls Gone Wild" mogul Joe Francis. The model sued the adult filmmaker for allegedly attacking her in a nightclub, although Francis was never charged and the lawsuit was subsequently dismissed.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance