Model Jayde Nicole Undergoing Pre-Cancerous Mark Surgery
Former Playboy model Jayde Nicole has undergone an operation to have a "pre-cancerous mark" removed from her face. The ex-girlfriend of "The Hills" star Brody Jenner revealed the news during a night out in Hollywood on Wednesday, July 28, when she was snapped with a bandage on her chin.
Nicole admitted she had recently had preventative surgery but declined to go into further detail. But she refused to allow the health scare to affect her social life, telling TMZ.com, "I'm not going to let anything stop me from going to my friend's birthday party."
Nicole hit the headlines in 2009 after becoming embroiled in a lawsuit with "Girls Gone Wild" mogul Joe Francis. The model sued the adult filmmaker for allegedly attacking her in a nightclub, although Francis was never charged and the lawsuit was subsequently dismissed.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3