Model Jayde Nicole Undergoing Pre-Cancerous Mark Surgery
Former Playboy model Jayde Nicole has undergone an operation to have a "pre-cancerous mark" removed from her face. The ex-girlfriend of "The Hills" star Brody Jenner revealed the news during a night out in Hollywood on Wednesday, July 28, when she was snapped with a bandage on her chin.
Nicole admitted she had recently had preventative surgery but declined to go into further detail. But she refused to allow the health scare to affect her social life, telling TMZ.com, "I'm not going to let anything stop me from going to my friend's birthday party."
Nicole hit the headlines in 2009 after becoming embroiled in a lawsuit with "Girls Gone Wild" mogul Joe Francis. The model sued the adult filmmaker for allegedly attacking her in a nightclub, although Francis was never charged and the lawsuit was subsequently dismissed.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'