Model Jayde Nicole Undergoing Pre-Cancerous Mark Surgery
Former Playboy model Jayde Nicole has undergone an operation to have a "pre-cancerous mark" removed from her face. The ex-girlfriend of "The Hills" star Brody Jenner revealed the news during a night out in Hollywood on Wednesday, July 28, when she was snapped with a bandage on her chin.
Nicole admitted she had recently had preventative surgery but declined to go into further detail. But she refused to allow the health scare to affect her social life, telling TMZ.com, "I'm not going to let anything stop me from going to my friend's birthday party."
Nicole hit the headlines in 2009 after becoming embroiled in a lawsuit with "Girls Gone Wild" mogul Joe Francis. The model sued the adult filmmaker for allegedly attacking her in a nightclub, although Francis was never charged and the lawsuit was subsequently dismissed.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service