Kaiser Chiefs' Rocker Takes Part in Scooter Race
Kaiser Chiefs rocker Andrew White has signed up to take part in an attempt to break the world record for the largest ever scooter rally. The British guitarist will join more than 540 other riders to cross the length of the Humber Bridge in Kingston Upon Hull, England next month.
White's attendance has been confirmed by organizers of the Grimsby And Cleethorpes Scooter Scene, with committee member Jake Parker telling Grimsby.co.uk, "To have Andrew White riding his scooter over the Humber Bridge... will be amazing. We were absolutely stunned when we found out he was coming... It would be absolutely brilliant for the town if we broke the world record."
The event will take place on August 14.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie