Kaiser Chiefs' Rocker Takes Part in Scooter Race
Kaiser Chiefs rocker Andrew White has signed up to take part in an attempt to break the world record for the largest ever scooter rally. The British guitarist will join more than 540 other riders to cross the length of the Humber Bridge in Kingston Upon Hull, England next month.
White's attendance has been confirmed by organizers of the Grimsby And Cleethorpes Scooter Scene, with committee member Jake Parker telling Grimsby.co.uk, "To have Andrew White riding his scooter over the Humber Bridge... will be amazing. We were absolutely stunned when we found out he was coming... It would be absolutely brilliant for the town if we broke the world record."
The event will take place on August 14.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis