Kaiser Chiefs' Rocker Takes Part in Scooter Race
Kaiser Chiefs rocker Andrew White has signed up to take part in an attempt to break the world record for the largest ever scooter rally. The British guitarist will join more than 540 other riders to cross the length of the Humber Bridge in Kingston Upon Hull, England next month.
White's attendance has been confirmed by organizers of the Grimsby And Cleethorpes Scooter Scene, with committee member Jake Parker telling Grimsby.co.uk, "To have Andrew White riding his scooter over the Humber Bridge... will be amazing. We were absolutely stunned when we found out he was coming... It would be absolutely brilliant for the town if we broke the world record."
The event will take place on August 14.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization