Kaiser Chiefs' Rocker Takes Part in Scooter Race
Kaiser Chiefs rocker Andrew White has signed up to take part in an attempt to break the world record for the largest ever scooter rally. The British guitarist will join more than 540 other riders to cross the length of the Humber Bridge in Kingston Upon Hull, England next month.
White's attendance has been confirmed by organizers of the Grimsby And Cleethorpes Scooter Scene, with committee member Jake Parker telling Grimsby.co.uk, "To have Andrew White riding his scooter over the Humber Bridge... will be amazing. We were absolutely stunned when we found out he was coming... It would be absolutely brilliant for the town if we broke the world record."
The event will take place on August 14.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna