Kaiser Chiefs' Rocker Takes Part in Scooter Race
Kaiser Chiefs rocker Andrew White has signed up to take part in an attempt to break the world record for the largest ever scooter rally. The British guitarist will join more than 540 other riders to cross the length of the Humber Bridge in Kingston Upon Hull, England next month.
White's attendance has been confirmed by organizers of the Grimsby And Cleethorpes Scooter Scene, with committee member Jake Parker telling Grimsby.co.uk, "To have Andrew White riding his scooter over the Humber Bridge... will be amazing. We were absolutely stunned when we found out he was coming... It would be absolutely brilliant for the town if we broke the world record."
The event will take place on August 14.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia