Chace Crawford Dropped Pounds for 'Twelve'
Chace Crawford embarked on a grueling diet for his new movie "Twelve - because he was determined to look totally different to his hunky "Gossip Girl" character. The 25-year-old actor has gained a massive female following since finding fame on the hit teen TV show, but Crawford wanted to put his pin-up status behind him for his edgy new film, which sees him play a privileged teenager-turned-drug dealer.
He tells ETOnline, "I dropped some weight for the character. I just wanted to look unlike I do on the show." But Crawford admits his efforts to change his image paled in comparison to his "Twelve" co-star 50 Cent, who recently lost 54 pounds for a role. He adds, "He's a true professional".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'