Chace Crawford Dropped Pounds for 'Twelve'
Chace Crawford embarked on a grueling diet for his new movie "Twelve - because he was determined to look totally different to his hunky "Gossip Girl" character. The 25-year-old actor has gained a massive female following since finding fame on the hit teen TV show, but Crawford wanted to put his pin-up status behind him for his edgy new film, which sees him play a privileged teenager-turned-drug dealer.
He tells ETOnline, "I dropped some weight for the character. I just wanted to look unlike I do on the show." But Crawford admits his efforts to change his image paled in comparison to his "Twelve" co-star 50 Cent, who recently lost 54 pounds for a role. He adds, "He's a true professional".
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound