Chace Crawford Dropped Pounds for 'Twelve'
Chace Crawford embarked on a grueling diet for his new movie "Twelve - because he was determined to look totally different to his hunky "Gossip Girl" character. The 25-year-old actor has gained a massive female following since finding fame on the hit teen TV show, but Crawford wanted to put his pin-up status behind him for his edgy new film, which sees him play a privileged teenager-turned-drug dealer.
He tells ETOnline, "I dropped some weight for the character. I just wanted to look unlike I do on the show." But Crawford admits his efforts to change his image paled in comparison to his "Twelve" co-star 50 Cent, who recently lost 54 pounds for a role. He adds, "He's a true professional".
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover