Chace Crawford Dropped Pounds for 'Twelve'
Chace Crawford embarked on a grueling diet for his new movie "Twelve - because he was determined to look totally different to his hunky "Gossip Girl" character. The 25-year-old actor has gained a massive female following since finding fame on the hit teen TV show, but Crawford wanted to put his pin-up status behind him for his edgy new film, which sees him play a privileged teenager-turned-drug dealer.
He tells ETOnline, "I dropped some weight for the character. I just wanted to look unlike I do on the show." But Crawford admits his efforts to change his image paled in comparison to his "Twelve" co-star 50 Cent, who recently lost 54 pounds for a role. He adds, "He's a true professional".
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis