Chace Crawford Dropped Pounds for 'Twelve'
Chace Crawford embarked on a grueling diet for his new movie "Twelve - because he was determined to look totally different to his hunky "Gossip Girl" character. The 25-year-old actor has gained a massive female following since finding fame on the hit teen TV show, but Crawford wanted to put his pin-up status behind him for his edgy new film, which sees him play a privileged teenager-turned-drug dealer.
He tells ETOnline, "I dropped some weight for the character. I just wanted to look unlike I do on the show." But Crawford admits his efforts to change his image paled in comparison to his "Twelve" co-star 50 Cent, who recently lost 54 pounds for a role. He adds, "He's a true professional".
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp