Madonna Takes Duty Behind Lens for Material Girl Photoshoot
Madonna took a hands-on approach to the first photoshoot for her Material Girl range, stepping behind the camera to snap Taylor Momsen in her designs. The pop superstar and her daughter Lourdes are preparing to release a juniors line together and have picked the "Gossip Girl" star as their first spokesmodel.
Both mum and daughter were calling the shots on the Manhattan set on Tuesday, July 27, dressing Momsen in their collaborative designs. The singer took charge to make sure the shoot turned out just as she envisioned - by picking up the camera and snapping Momsen in a variety of poses.
And the actress admits she was "shocked" by how involved Madonna was in the behind-the-scenes work. She tells Women's Wear Daily, "It's Madonna. I was kind of shocked. She's amazing. She was very down to earth. It was nice to see after all her success, she's still very grounded."
"She definitely has a vision and was very hands-on. It was really easy working with her. She's very comfortable to be around - very professional but a lot of fun."
More Madonna News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs