Madonna Takes Duty Behind Lens for Material Girl Photoshoot
Madonna took a hands-on approach to the first photoshoot for her Material Girl range, stepping behind the camera to snap Taylor Momsen in her designs. The pop superstar and her daughter Lourdes are preparing to release a juniors line together and have picked the "Gossip Girl" star as their first spokesmodel.
Both mum and daughter were calling the shots on the Manhattan set on Tuesday, July 27, dressing Momsen in their collaborative designs. The singer took charge to make sure the shoot turned out just as she envisioned - by picking up the camera and snapping Momsen in a variety of poses.
And the actress admits she was "shocked" by how involved Madonna was in the behind-the-scenes work. She tells Women's Wear Daily, "It's Madonna. I was kind of shocked. She's amazing. She was very down to earth. It was nice to see after all her success, she's still very grounded."
"She definitely has a vision and was very hands-on. It was really easy working with her. She's very comfortable to be around - very professional but a lot of fun."
More Madonna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!