Madonna Takes Duty Behind Lens for Material Girl Photoshoot
Madonna took a hands-on approach to the first photoshoot for her Material Girl range, stepping behind the camera to snap Taylor Momsen in her designs. The pop superstar and her daughter Lourdes are preparing to release a juniors line together and have picked the "Gossip Girl" star as their first spokesmodel.
Both mum and daughter were calling the shots on the Manhattan set on Tuesday, July 27, dressing Momsen in their collaborative designs. The singer took charge to make sure the shoot turned out just as she envisioned - by picking up the camera and snapping Momsen in a variety of poses.
And the actress admits she was "shocked" by how involved Madonna was in the behind-the-scenes work. She tells Women's Wear Daily, "It's Madonna. I was kind of shocked. She's amazing. She was very down to earth. It was nice to see after all her success, she's still very grounded."
"She definitely has a vision and was very hands-on. It was really easy working with her. She's very comfortable to be around - very professional but a lot of fun."
More Madonna News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'