Lady GaGa Played Basketball in 12-Inch Heels
Lady GaGa's fitness trainer knew he had a challenge on his hands when he first met his quirky client - the pop star was playing basketball in high heels. The "Poker Face" superstar approached celebrity fitness guru Harley Pasternak last year to tone up her body in preparation for her exhausting The Monster Ball tour.
But he got a shock when he turned up to train the kooky singer and saw she was wearing a very unsuitable outfit for the gym. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "She came to me because she wanted to find a lifestyle that was healthy and something she could handle while she was on the road. I'll never forget the time I looked out of office door and there was was. She was dressed in a pair of 12-inch heeled boots, shooting basketball hoops."
Pasternak also learned that Gaga has a sweet tooth - so he created a line of healthy snacks to mail to the star while she travels the world. He adds, "She loves potato chips and peanut butter so I was inspired to create a line of potato chips and peanut butter bars that we ship to her wherever she goes."
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby