Lindsay Lohan in Jail Accompanied by Twizzlers
Lindsay Lohan is passing her time behind bars writing, "creating art" and eating sweet snacks, according to her lawyer. The "Mean Girls" star is currently incarcerated at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, where she is serving part of a 90-day jail sentence for violating her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
And even though she is expected to be released as early as Sunday, August 1, Lohan isn't idly wasting her time - her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley reveals the actress is being creative behind bars.
Holley says, "She's good. She's eating some (licorice candy) Twizzlers. She looks gorgeous. She's writing a lot. She's creating art. She's a beautiful, talented, creative woman, and she's going to come out and surprise you all!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win