Lindsay Lohan in Jail Accompanied by Twizzlers
Lindsay Lohan is passing her time behind bars writing, "creating art" and eating sweet snacks, according to her lawyer. The "Mean Girls" star is currently incarcerated at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, where she is serving part of a 90-day jail sentence for violating her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
And even though she is expected to be released as early as Sunday, August 1, Lohan isn't idly wasting her time - her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley reveals the actress is being creative behind bars.
Holley says, "She's good. She's eating some (licorice candy) Twizzlers. She looks gorgeous. She's writing a lot. She's creating art. She's a beautiful, talented, creative woman, and she's going to come out and surprise you all!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular