Lindsay Lohan in Jail Accompanied by Twizzlers
Lindsay Lohan is passing her time behind bars writing, "creating art" and eating sweet snacks, according to her lawyer. The "Mean Girls" star is currently incarcerated at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, where she is serving part of a 90-day jail sentence for violating her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
And even though she is expected to be released as early as Sunday, August 1, Lohan isn't idly wasting her time - her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley reveals the actress is being creative behind bars.
Holley says, "She's good. She's eating some (licorice candy) Twizzlers. She looks gorgeous. She's writing a lot. She's creating art. She's a beautiful, talented, creative woman, and she's going to come out and surprise you all!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent