Lindsay Lohan in Jail Accompanied by Twizzlers
Lindsay Lohan is passing her time behind bars writing, "creating art" and eating sweet snacks, according to her lawyer. The "Mean Girls" star is currently incarcerated at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, where she is serving part of a 90-day jail sentence for violating her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
And even though she is expected to be released as early as Sunday, August 1, Lohan isn't idly wasting her time - her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley reveals the actress is being creative behind bars.
Holley says, "She's good. She's eating some (licorice candy) Twizzlers. She looks gorgeous. She's writing a lot. She's creating art. She's a beautiful, talented, creative woman, and she's going to come out and surprise you all!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked