Newlywed Carrie Underwood Performs With 'Rusty' Voice
Newlywed country sweetheart Carrie Underwood feared she would disappoint fans when she performed in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, July 27 because her vocals were "a little rusty".The "Before He Cheats" singer returned to the stage at the fabled Grand Ole Opry for her first concert since marrying ice hockey star Mike Fisher earlier this month.
She admitted to the cheering audience that she had been "a little worried (about) coming back" because her "pipes would be a little rusty", but the blonde beauty delighted fans with a medley of songs, including "Jesus Take the Wheel", reports People.com.
And Underwood was still buzzing from the excitement of her recent nuptials and honeymoon in Tahiti, telling the crowd, "It's the first time I've sung anything since I became a married lady!"
More Carrie Underwood News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!