Newlywed Carrie Underwood Performs With 'Rusty' Voice
Newlywed country sweetheart Carrie Underwood feared she would disappoint fans when she performed in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, July 27 because her vocals were "a little rusty".The "Before He Cheats" singer returned to the stage at the fabled Grand Ole Opry for her first concert since marrying ice hockey star Mike Fisher earlier this month.
She admitted to the cheering audience that she had been "a little worried (about) coming back" because her "pipes would be a little rusty", but the blonde beauty delighted fans with a medley of songs, including "Jesus Take the Wheel", reports People.com.
And Underwood was still buzzing from the excitement of her recent nuptials and honeymoon in Tahiti, telling the crowd, "It's the first time I've sung anything since I became a married lady!"
More Carrie Underwood News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future