Newlywed Carrie Underwood Performs With 'Rusty' Voice
Newlywed country sweetheart Carrie Underwood feared she would disappoint fans when she performed in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, July 27 because her vocals were "a little rusty".The "Before He Cheats" singer returned to the stage at the fabled Grand Ole Opry for her first concert since marrying ice hockey star Mike Fisher earlier this month.
She admitted to the cheering audience that she had been "a little worried (about) coming back" because her "pipes would be a little rusty", but the blonde beauty delighted fans with a medley of songs, including "Jesus Take the Wheel", reports People.com.
And Underwood was still buzzing from the excitement of her recent nuptials and honeymoon in Tahiti, telling the crowd, "It's the first time I've sung anything since I became a married lady!"
More Carrie Underwood News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards