Newlywed Carrie Underwood Performs With 'Rusty' Voice
Newlywed country sweetheart Carrie Underwood feared she would disappoint fans when she performed in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, July 27 because her vocals were "a little rusty".The "Before He Cheats" singer returned to the stage at the fabled Grand Ole Opry for her first concert since marrying ice hockey star Mike Fisher earlier this month.
She admitted to the cheering audience that she had been "a little worried (about) coming back" because her "pipes would be a little rusty", but the blonde beauty delighted fans with a medley of songs, including "Jesus Take the Wheel", reports People.com.
And Underwood was still buzzing from the excitement of her recent nuptials and honeymoon in Tahiti, telling the crowd, "It's the first time I've sung anything since I became a married lady!"
More Carrie Underwood News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors