Newlywed Carrie Underwood Performs With 'Rusty' Voice
Newlywed country sweetheart Carrie Underwood feared she would disappoint fans when she performed in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, July 27 because her vocals were "a little rusty".The "Before He Cheats" singer returned to the stage at the fabled Grand Ole Opry for her first concert since marrying ice hockey star Mike Fisher earlier this month.
She admitted to the cheering audience that she had been "a little worried (about) coming back" because her "pipes would be a little rusty", but the blonde beauty delighted fans with a medley of songs, including "Jesus Take the Wheel", reports People.com.
And Underwood was still buzzing from the excitement of her recent nuptials and honeymoon in Tahiti, telling the crowd, "It's the first time I've sung anything since I became a married lady!"
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music