Cheryl Cole Looks Happy and Healthy on First Public Outing Since Hospitalization
British singer Cheryl Cole has proved she's recovering well from malaria after making her first public appearance on Wednesday, July 28 looking happy and healthy. The Girls Aloud star was forced to take time out from her role as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" after contracting the deadly disease on a trip to Tanzania in June.
Fans feared for her health after she collapsed at a photoshoot earlier this month and was admitted to the intensive care unit at a London hospital. She was subsequently released from a private clinic to recuperate at home, with reports suggesting she was fighting to get healthy again after her weight plummeted and she became dangerously skinny.
But Cole banished claims of her frailty by facing the public for the first time on Wednesday to pick up a coffee near her home in Surrey, England. Despite being dressed casually and wearing no make-up, the beauty looked radiant - and even had the energy to pose for snaps with fans.
The star's close friend and rumored boyfriend, professional dancer Derek Hough, is allegedly living with the star at her mansion to aid her recovery.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed