Cheryl Cole Looks Happy and Healthy on First Public Outing Since Hospitalization
British singer Cheryl Cole has proved she's recovering well from malaria after making her first public appearance on Wednesday, July 28 looking happy and healthy. The Girls Aloud star was forced to take time out from her role as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" after contracting the deadly disease on a trip to Tanzania in June.
Fans feared for her health after she collapsed at a photoshoot earlier this month and was admitted to the intensive care unit at a London hospital. She was subsequently released from a private clinic to recuperate at home, with reports suggesting she was fighting to get healthy again after her weight plummeted and she became dangerously skinny.
But Cole banished claims of her frailty by facing the public for the first time on Wednesday to pick up a coffee near her home in Surrey, England. Despite being dressed casually and wearing no make-up, the beauty looked radiant - and even had the energy to pose for snaps with fans.
The star's close friend and rumored boyfriend, professional dancer Derek Hough, is allegedly living with the star at her mansion to aid her recovery.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media