Cheryl Cole Looks Happy and Healthy on First Public Outing Since Hospitalization
British singer Cheryl Cole has proved she's recovering well from malaria after making her first public appearance on Wednesday, July 28 looking happy and healthy. The Girls Aloud star was forced to take time out from her role as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" after contracting the deadly disease on a trip to Tanzania in June.
Fans feared for her health after she collapsed at a photoshoot earlier this month and was admitted to the intensive care unit at a London hospital. She was subsequently released from a private clinic to recuperate at home, with reports suggesting she was fighting to get healthy again after her weight plummeted and she became dangerously skinny.
But Cole banished claims of her frailty by facing the public for the first time on Wednesday to pick up a coffee near her home in Surrey, England. Despite being dressed casually and wearing no make-up, the beauty looked radiant - and even had the energy to pose for snaps with fans.
The star's close friend and rumored boyfriend, professional dancer Derek Hough, is allegedly living with the star at her mansion to aid her recovery.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal