Paris Hilton Likes to Go Fishing and Hunting for Frogs
Paris Hilton has everyone fooled with her glamorous persona - she is really a "tomboy" who likes to play sports and hunt for frogs. The socialite is famed for her extravagant taste and jet-setting lifestyle, and has recently been living it up in St. Tropez, France at a series of luxury yacht parties.
But the reality TV star insists there is a more down-to-earth side to her that the public doesn't see, admitting she's most at home roughing it at farms or shooting hoops. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm actually a real tomboy. A lot of people only see me on the runway, or at parties, or on the red carpet. I'm usually at a pet store or at my ranch or a farm. And I like to go fishing and I like to go look at frogs - like, I'm really random like that."
"I think people don't realize I'm a little kid at heart. If people don't know me, they don't realize I'm very childlike. My favorite thing is to be out doing sports. I like playing ice hockey or going windsurfing. I like playing basketball. I'm just like a tomboy at heart and I think a lot of people don't know that."
More Paris Hilton News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist