Paris Hilton Likes to Go Fishing and Hunting for Frogs
Paris Hilton has everyone fooled with her glamorous persona - she is really a "tomboy" who likes to play sports and hunt for frogs. The socialite is famed for her extravagant taste and jet-setting lifestyle, and has recently been living it up in St. Tropez, France at a series of luxury yacht parties.
But the reality TV star insists there is a more down-to-earth side to her that the public doesn't see, admitting she's most at home roughing it at farms or shooting hoops. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm actually a real tomboy. A lot of people only see me on the runway, or at parties, or on the red carpet. I'm usually at a pet store or at my ranch or a farm. And I like to go fishing and I like to go look at frogs - like, I'm really random like that."
"I think people don't realize I'm a little kid at heart. If people don't know me, they don't realize I'm very childlike. My favorite thing is to be out doing sports. I like playing ice hockey or going windsurfing. I like playing basketball. I'm just like a tomboy at heart and I think a lot of people don't know that."
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour