Paris Hilton Likes to Go Fishing and Hunting for Frogs
Paris Hilton has everyone fooled with her glamorous persona - she is really a "tomboy" who likes to play sports and hunt for frogs. The socialite is famed for her extravagant taste and jet-setting lifestyle, and has recently been living it up in St. Tropez, France at a series of luxury yacht parties.
But the reality TV star insists there is a more down-to-earth side to her that the public doesn't see, admitting she's most at home roughing it at farms or shooting hoops. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm actually a real tomboy. A lot of people only see me on the runway, or at parties, or on the red carpet. I'm usually at a pet store or at my ranch or a farm. And I like to go fishing and I like to go look at frogs - like, I'm really random like that."
"I think people don't realize I'm a little kid at heart. If people don't know me, they don't realize I'm very childlike. My favorite thing is to be out doing sports. I like playing ice hockey or going windsurfing. I like playing basketball. I'm just like a tomboy at heart and I think a lot of people don't know that."
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards