Paris Hilton Likes to Go Fishing and Hunting for Frogs
Paris Hilton has everyone fooled with her glamorous persona - she is really a "tomboy" who likes to play sports and hunt for frogs. The socialite is famed for her extravagant taste and jet-setting lifestyle, and has recently been living it up in St. Tropez, France at a series of luxury yacht parties.
But the reality TV star insists there is a more down-to-earth side to her that the public doesn't see, admitting she's most at home roughing it at farms or shooting hoops. She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm actually a real tomboy. A lot of people only see me on the runway, or at parties, or on the red carpet. I'm usually at a pet store or at my ranch or a farm. And I like to go fishing and I like to go look at frogs - like, I'm really random like that."
"I think people don't realize I'm a little kid at heart. If people don't know me, they don't realize I'm very childlike. My favorite thing is to be out doing sports. I like playing ice hockey or going windsurfing. I like playing basketball. I'm just like a tomboy at heart and I think a lot of people don't know that."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'